Albert Leinenweber Photography

Trabuco Canyon, CA · View map

About Albert Leinenweber Photography

I do what I do because I love to create for people. Weddings bring that passion out more than most events because the day is so special and there is so much magic about them. Sharing these days with the couple and their families is what moves me most to produce the highest quality work I can. Life inspires me to be innovative and original, and I get a great sense of accomplishment when I am able to deliver a final product for my clients that exceeds their expectations.

I am a photographer. I am a designer. I am an artist. I have over 10 years experience as a graphic designer and professional photographer. I thrive off the intensity and chaos that comes along with shooting weddings and absolutely love being able to capture all those little moments that make each wedding their own unique story.

4 Reviews for Albert Leinenweber Photography

4 Albert Leinenweber Photography Reviews

S
Sean

Married on 09/12/2015

Highly recommended!!

Albert did both our wedding and engagement photos. He did a perfect job of capturing every special moment. We always get compliments on our wedding photos. Couldn't have asked for more. Thanks again, ... Read more Albert. Sean & Cindy

P
Chris

Married on 09/03/2011

Albert was simply fantastic. My wife and I didn't have the clearest idea of what we wanted in terms of our photos, but what Albert produced was amazing! The angles and shots that were taken throughout ... Read more throughout the ceremony and reception were just beautiful. After the ceremony, Albert had some cool and creative ideas for some photos with the wedding party. The quality of the photos speak for themselves and we found Albert very easy to work with. He has a stong attention to detail and is very good at understanding just how much help you are looking for.

P
Maureen

Married on 09/03/2011

He captured my daughters garden wedding beautifully. Read more He captured my daughters garden wedding beautifully.