Aldea Weddings at The Landmark

Mesa, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Aldea Weddings at The Landmark

Aldea Weddings at The Landmark is historic wedding venue located in Mesa, Arizona. This family owned and operated wedding venue offers you a historic setting with all the conveniences of modern amenities for your big day. Aldea Weddings at The Landmark has the capabilities to host a wide variety of special events including engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions, and much more.

Facilities and Capacity
Aldea Weddings at The Landmark has an outdoor setting which offers a picturesque gazebo which is the perfect setting to exchange your vows. Inside Aldea Weddings at The Landmark you will find the banquet hall which can comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests for a seated meal and dancing. There is also a bridal suite and groom suite that you will have access to on the big day so you can comfortably prepare and refresh for the days events on-site. The staff at Aldea Weddings at The Landmark will handle all the set up and clean up of the tables, chairs, and linens on your behalf.

History
Aldea Weddings at The Landmark is a historic wedding venue that was originally constructed in the 1920s. This building has since been renovated to preserve the original architectural details while offering modern amenities. This thoughtful restoration was made to host weddings and other life celebrations.

Aldea Weddings at The Landmark offers a variety of services and packages for couples to choose from. This wedding venue is able to offer as little or as much support you need during the planning process and throughout your special day. The on-site event coordinator will take care of all the details such as creating timelines, building floor maps, vendor referrals and coordination, and forming a day-of coordination staff. Aldea Weddings at The Landmark will connect you with the best DJ, floral, photography, catering, and bakeries in the area. The larger wedding packages feature photo booth rentals, dessert bar, sparkler grand exit, coffee bar, and many more fun activities. Additionally, all wedding packages with Aldea Weddings at The Landmark are customizable to fit your specific needs.

46 Reviews for Aldea Weddings at The Landmark

46 Aldea Weddings at The Landmark Reviews

KayleyJane
KayleyJane

Getting married on 04/03/2020

Beautiful, Historic, & Budget Friendly

The Landmark in Mesa is such a great place to host a wedding! The packages they offer are hard to beat! Their Silver Package is everything you need; your catering, floral, DJ, officiate(if you don’t ... Read more have your own), photography, Alcohol & Bar service is already include PLUS they do not charge a bottle fee! You can also bring in your own extra alcohol, whatever isn’t used gets turned back to you at the end of the evening. This venue is locally zoned, so they have NO noise restrictions, PARTY ALL NIGHT! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VENUE TO ALL!

Valerie
Valerie Moreno

Married on 04/27/2019

Book Aldea for your wedding!

From the first email until the last sparkler went out on our sendoff - Krista and Joseph were super attentive to every detail and request. We originally had our wedding planned for October of 2019, ... Read more but due to a sick family member we moved our date up sooner to April 27th. With less than 5 months to go before the wedding Krista and Joseph didn't skip a beat - they made everything so simple. From having a list of vendors ready to go, upfront pricing with no hidden fees, and a complete designer package I was blown away. When you think of a wedding you just think "I need a venue, caterer, florist, and baker" but costs easily add up when it comes to centerpieces, décor, alcohol, etc. Do yourself the biggest favor of your life and book their all inclusive package. My husband and I booked the Silver Package and we don't regret a single thing. The Landmark is so beautiful and we had so many compliments from our guests about it. The bridal suite is to die for - our hair/makeup team stated it's their FAVORITE venue to work at because of how much natural light flows in and how large it is. I will note - the original florist part of the inclusive package was absolutely terrible. It wasn't until I hounded him with emails and calls that he finally gave a response to my requests. But! Krista and Joseph were there to save the day without even asking. They contacted me and already knew my concerns and advised I had the option to switch out my florist. I got a free design consultation in person with my new florist who would honor all my prior quoted prices. Aubri (AZ Flower Fix) was phenomenal. She captured exactly what I wanted in florals and even gifted us flowers for our arch! Truly, I am just blown away with the care and attention to detail by everyone involved. So in short, if you want a wedding that you can literally just show up to and leave without any stress or worries - book Aldea: Landmark, Tercero, or The Village. You will not regret it!

John
John

Married on 04/06/2019

The Perfect Venue

I cannot say enough phenomenal things about this wedding venue and Joseph and Krista. I was an out-of-state bride, and I was nervous about trying to plan a wedding from across the country. Krista and ... Read more Joseph were incredibly flexible with my schedule and always professional and sincere. They were always a smiling, friendly presence that I sometimes very much needed during the craziness of planning a wedding. My sister is actually the person who found The Landmark online, and she had us pop in during a visit to Arizona. As soon as I toured, I could not imagine anywhere else I would want to have my wedding. The neighborhood surrounding the venue primarily consists of used car dealerships, which might not be for everybody. However, as soon as you enter the iron gateway into the venue, you are completely transported to an intimate, charming venue (on the historic register none-the-less!). The venue is in a fantastic location, which is a quick Uber/Lyft/Shuttle ride away from many popular hotels and destinations. The entire planning process was as stress-free as one could make wedding planning to the point where it almost sounds too good to be true (but it is definitely true!). When you book with The Landmark, you are given a list of preferred vendors. There is no extra fee or penalty if you do not use one of these vendors and you bring in your own. The vendors suggested are absolutely wonderful. We used Babbos catering, Infinity Entertainment for the DJ, AZ Flower Fix for flowers, Ivonne and Travis for photography, Piece of Cake, By Tyler (videographer), and I Do Rentals for yard games. All of these vendors were recommended by The Landmark, and they were absolutely phenomenal. I actually had a minor hiccup with the original preferred florist; he became incredibly unresponsive. It was one month before my wedding, and I still had not heard from him beyond the initial time I reserved him for my wedding date. Krista and Joseph were on-top-of-it. They actually called me and said they found a new florist (AZ Flower Fix) they want me to use instead of the original preferred vendor. They assured me they vetted this new one and sincerely apologized for the original vendor dropping the ball. Within two days, I had my flowers picked out for my wedding day, and they were perfect. This flower hiccup comes to show the dedication Krista and Joseph have to their clients' happiness and weddings. I appreciated them recognizing their clients were having difficulty communicating with a vendor and then them trying to remedy it as quickly and professionally as possible. In addition to no fees if you do not use a preferred vendor, you are able to bring in your own alcohol and take what is left over. We bought liquor from Costco, which The Landmark recommended we do. They provided coordination with vendors, day-of coordination, and bar-tending services. The Landmark does so many weddings that catering to your specific style almost seems second nature. You can tell they absolutely love what they do, and you can be confident they will get it done and give you the wedding of your dreams. We had a spring wedding. The ceremony was inside, and yard games were set up outside along with cocktail hour. The decorations were absolutely spot-on, and the coordination was incredible. My wedding day and the days leading up were incredibly relaxed and stress-free. The wedding coordinator at The Landmark handled absolutely everything, so all I had to do was relax and enjoy the experience. Then at the end of the night, all of the items I brought in (leftover liquor, images for memorial table, floating candles, etc.) were all loaded into the back of a family member’s car. It was seamless and a well-oiled-machine. During the reception, there was a miscommunication by the shuttle service thinking the last shuttle was at 10:00 pm when it was actually at midnight. The Landmark day-of-coordinator handled it immediately, so we did not need to stress about it. One thing I had been nervous about was the lighting during the reception. I am not the type of person to dance if the lights are super bright. The lighting was perfect! There is no need to pay for up-lighting around the room (unless that is a look you are going for). Any pictures you see of the reception with dancing is bright due to using special camera settings and flash. This venue is unparalleled to any other we looked during our wedding search. They are extremely responsive and friendly. Their packages are reasonably priced and are completely customizeable. Krista and Joseph put their clients first and really strive (and succeed) in making the wedding experience as enjoyable and perfect for the couple as possible. Every couple is unique, and they recognize this and cater the wedding day experience to each individual couple.