Aldrich House

Providence, RI · View map · Visit website

About Aldrich House

Positioned in the heart of downtown Providence in the historic East Side on Benevolent Street, the Aldrich House offers blissful couples an intimate and inviting space to host a one-of-a-kind wedding and reception. Nestled a block from Brown University near the banks of the Providence River, this venue features a central location that is easy to access from nearby highways and airports. An ideal choice for brides and grooms with traveling wedding day guest, The Aldrich House provides plenty of nearby lodging to accommodate your closest family and friends. A local landmark, this venue presents a sophisticated, yet cozy 800 square foot ballroom as the perfect place to say ‘I do.’ If you prefer to tie the knot under the stars, this venue is also surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens. No matter how you envisioned your magical moment, the Aldrich House is sure to take your breath away and amaze your wedding day guests.

56 Reviews for Aldrich House

56 Aldrich House Reviews

M
Featured
Matt R

Married on 06/01/2019

4.7

Early Summer Wedding

The Aldrich House was a beautiful venue. We had an outside tented wedding with a DJ, and had plenty of room for our roughly 150 guests. The grounds were a perfect setting for what we had in mind ... Read more (boho-chic). There are some restrictions due to it being a historical house, but it did not interfere with what we wanted to do. The bridal suite was beautiful and nice to have during the day.

T
Tessa

Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing wedding venue

By far the best value in Rhode Island. Our wedding was classy and elegant. We had the ceremony outside in the backyard, cocktails in the ballroom, dinner in a tent and dancing back in the ballroom. ... Read more Renata was so easy to work with and everything was a dream. If we could get married again, we would do it at Aldrich House in a heartbeat.

L
Leslie

Married on 09/22/2018

The venue speaks for itself- romantic, whimsical, garden-y, elegant but NOT stuffy! I had ceremony in garden, cocktail hour in ballroom and dinner in tent outside. There is also huge wall painting of ... Read more old historical Providence from early 1900s to give it the historical touch. The place was so beautiful on its own - that i needed minimal decor- just flowers. The event coordinator was a great lady. She was very flexible ( I visited the place several times to show to my fiance, photographer, friends etc). She got back to me via email always within 24 hours answering all of my bridal weird/panicky questions that I had and not so weird questions. She steered me towards helpful vendors that they also partnered with so that it made the whole process less daunting. She was reliable, good spirited and made herself very available. Something I did not know I would come to really appreciate, because there are wedding people out there that weren't! I loved this place, was such a gem situated right in surrounding cobble street neighborhood of east side Providence. Thank you Aldrich house, you guys were dope!