Aleana's Bridal

Paramus, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Aleana's Bridal

A luxury wedding dress and attire shop in Paramus, New Jersey, Aleana’s Bridal provides you with a team of bridal specialists to help you in finding the wedding dress of your dreams. Aleana’s Bridal caters to brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom in selecting attire that matches their fashion personality and taste. Bridal stylists understand that each bride's dress should be unique to who they are, so they provide you with the ultimate full fashion experience.

Stylists keep you up-to-date on the latest trends and collections through sample sales and trunk shows. Through appointment only, stylists will work with you on customizing your dress and guide you through alterations, cleaning, and preservation.

Products Offered
Whether you are looking for a ready-to-wear dress or the option to create your dream gown, Aleana’s Bridal has a wide collection of dresses, bridal accessories, and lingerie. With the idea of feminine magnificence in mind, Aleana’s Bridal offers garments, bridal belts, garters, jewelry, hair accessories, and veils.

105 Reviews for Aleana's Bridal

105 Aleana's Bridal Reviews

K
Featured
Kim

Married on 09/26/2015

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at Aleana’s. Of all the details that go into planning a wedding, one of the most important purchases is the wedding dress. Picking the perfect dress was ... Read more essential to me, knowing that for this one moment all eyes would be focused in my direction and I wanted to make sure I did all I could to find the perfect dress. My husband and I are so lucky to have found Aleana – her skill and dress selection made an unforgettable wedding day more perfect than I could have imagined. I had gone to a few stores prior Aleana’s but once I stepped in her store we clicked instantly. She has so much experience and knowledge about how certain dresses would look in certain lighting, scenery and even on body types. That creativity and attention to detail allowed me to relax immediately. She’s also a great seamstress and made sure everything fit perfectly. Aleana was patient, kind and always willing to fit me in for a quick meeting or phone call. Before picking my dresses (one for the ceremony and one for the reception), I must have gone in to try on her selections way too many times to count and each time she showed me great warmth and patience. The prices are also very reasonable. Like I said, we bought two absolutely stunning dresses from Aleana and didn’t need to break the bank to do so. At the wedding all the guests couldn’t decide which dress they liked more, which made me feel fantastic. Even 4 months later I can’t tell you which one I liked more – they were both stunning! Her store is also quiet and personal–you don’t feel like a number or rushed. This allowed me and my family to throw out different ideas with her regarding jewelry, the veil, etc. Aleana usually does have an opinion on anything you ask her but never does she push or act like you must follow her advice–she just wants her customers to be happy and I surely was and still am to this day. I recommend Aleana’s Bridal to anyone looking for a stunning dress.

Kerisha
Kerisha Barrett

Getting married on 12/21/2019

Perfect Dress

After visiting 6 bridal shops and 15 dress fittings between NYC and New Jersey, I came to Aleana's and found my perfect wedding dress that I always dream of wearing, at a very reasonable cost Read more After visiting 6 bridal shops and 15 dress fittings between NYC and New Jersey, I came to Aleana's and found my perfect wedding dress that I always dream of wearing, at a very reasonable cost

Christina
Christina Walling

Married on 07/27/2019

Custom-Made Dream Dress!

I will forever be grateful to Aleana's Bridal for creating my dream dress. I chose a dress by Rebecca Ingram/Maggie Sottero because I fell in love with it. However, it had one problem: it was ... Read more sleeveless. I could see the dress in my mind, and I explained to Lana and her incredible team the vision I had in my mind. I wanted bubble sleeves, and Lana created them from thin air! She drew up a custom pattern to my exact measurements, including sleeve length, which I wanted a little longer than usual. She matched the tulle so perfectly that it looks like the dress had always been that way! She ordered the same appliques which were on my gown, and cut them and placed them so perfectly onto the sleeves. I also gave Lana and her team a piece of my mother's gown for my "something old", and she found the perfect place for it on my gown. It was sewn right onto my gown, and my mother was brought to tears when she saw it. Not only did they customize the dress to make it a dream come true for me, but they also made it fit like a glove. The bustle was perfectly crafted, and they even changed the crystal buttons to the covered satin ones I really preferred. No request was impossible! I was impressed with the selection of gowns at Aleana's, also. All of my bridesmaids' gowns all came from Aleana's and my mother-in-law even found the perfect gown there. Lana and her team offer the most personalized, professional, top-notch bridal boutique. They had everything I needed, and they worked with me throughout multiple visits. I worked with them for months, and I am so glad I did. I wish I could dream up another fancy party just so I can ask Lana to create another custom gown for me! Everyone is so kind, so accommodating, and so honest. This is their business, and they do it well. I looked at 10 different bridal boutiques across the state, and the moment I walked in and saw her gowns, I knew I was working with someone who chooses each dress with her future brides in mind. Every bead, lace detail, and layer of fabric is considered at this shop, and it shows. I'm so proud that my gown came from Aleana's.