Alegria Barn

Fredericksburg, TX · View map

About Alegria Barn

The Alegria Barn is a country wedding venue for couples looking to get married in Fredericksburg, Texas. This wedding barn is more than 200 years old, and is located next to Wolf Creek. Couples and guests alike will love the banquet hall space inside the barn and the gorgeous setting outside of it as well.

Facilities and Capacity
As many as 125 guests can join couples on their wedding day at the Alegria Barn. This country venue is the perfect setting for any wedding-related event. Couples can celebrate more than a ceremony, reception, and cocktail hour in this location. They can also use the space for bridal showers, elopements, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. The sleek exterior of the barn, with its slate-colored roof and lighter sides, beautifully contrasts the modern rustic interior. Inside this barn, couples will find two-story high ceilings, and a second-floor loft area with additional space. The interior is made up of light wood and light stone, to create a bright open space for the wedding. The entryway of this structure features a crystal chandelier, and the floors throughout are a polished tile.

Transportation to this location is simple for couples and guests alike, thanks to an onsite parking lot. While guests arrive to the location, couples can prepare for their wedding day in the Alegria Barn’s bridal suite. Additional items and services at this location help wedding day stress as well. The barn is equipped with wireless Internet, to help everyone stay connected. Outside vendors allow couples to choose the catering and services they want for their big day, while event rentals ensure everything is in place for the wedding. Event rentals include large items such as tables and chairs with chair covers, tents, and other furniture. Some furniture items can be setup outside for a shining outdoor ceremony or for unique photographs. Smaller available items include arches, centerpieces and linens for the tables, drapery, and other decor.

5 Reviews for Alegria Barn

5 Alegria Barn Reviews

M
Melissa Barringer

Married on 11/08/2018

The most beautiful venue with great employees always willing to help!

Such a BEAUTIFUL venue for all occasions! I haven't gotten married yet, but when I do, I will definitely be coming here! I helped put on an event for Red Cross here and the venue worked perfectly for ... Read more our occasion. Great views, gorgeous interior, good size porch space and indoor space, lots of bar room, and such nice people helping run the facility! 5 stars all around!

Britny
Britny

Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding of a lifetime

I just had my wedding there on November 3, 2018. The venue is so gorgeous all our pictures came out so beautifully! The beauty of Alegria Barn is indescribable. The inside is gorgeous complete with ... Read more chandelier at the grand entrance, a woodsy feel, yet elegant and modern. I’m so happy we chose Alegria. Vanessa and her husband helped me through everything. Vanessa is literally an Angel! She helped me and my mom so much! Even the day of my wedding vanessa and her husband went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect! If you’re looking for a wedding venue, nothing beats Alegria Barn!

Mayra
Mayra

Married on 10/27/2018

Charming & Amazing Venue!

Words can't express the charming beauty of this venue and how wonderful our wedding at Alegria was. Everything was so much more than we expected. All our guests were in love with the venue and its ... Read more surrounding nature. Vanessa and her husband were so amazing and helpful! I couldn't have asked for a better experience and will definitely recommend this venue to every bride!