Aleksandr Verbetsky Photographer

Westfield, MA · View map

About Aleksandr Verbetsky Photographer

We are a husband and wife duo who work together to bring you the best photos from your wedding or event. We specilize in weddings and portrait work and are based in the town of Westfiled in Western MA. We are a licences and insured business working with only the best equiptment for you. Aleksandr Verbetsky is the main head in charge of this creative dream and with his creative wife lesya they travel all around the USA to capture priceless moments. Being a husband and wife duo we are able to capture more angles and with different prespectives offer you an advantage. We would love to hear more from you so please be sure to contact us regarding your priceless moments.

Mr. & Mrs. Verbetsky

25 Reviews for Aleksandr Verbetsky Photographer

25 Aleksandr Verbetsky Photographer Reviews

T
Tatyana Olyshko

Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing work!

We are so grateful chose Aleks for our wedding day! From the start, Aleks is friendly, kind, fast to respond, keen to details, and made us feel comfortable with our choice to have him be our ... Read more photographer. On the wedding day, he was great with capturing the perfect moment for us and the bridal party/family. Aleks had more than 100 pictures ready to show us on the wedding day that were great to see since the day flew by so fast. Aleks is very creative and has a great eye for beautiful shots. We had a second-day photoshoot that was an amazing opportunity to capture more bride and groom portraits! Aleks worked through the heat of the June weather to capture amazing photos that we will treasure for many years. He went above and beyond to make our day amazing- would 100% recommend him and his amazing talent! We are grateful for Aleks and all his hard work!

K
Karolina

Married on 07/07/2018

Aleks is the best! I spent hours researching the perfect photographer for my wedding, after all pictures are one of the few memories you have left after your big day is over. All of his work blew me ... Read more me away and after meeting with him I immediately knew he was the photographer I was looking for. Aleks is very professional in everything he does. His packages prices were very comparable to all the other photographers I received quotes from. Aleks doesn't book an overload of weddings per year so he can really focus on your day and your photos. Our engagement session was a blast and our pictures were incredible. Everyone was blown away with the quality and creativity of the photos. On our wedding day, Aleks was prompt and professional. He worked hand in hand with our videographer to ensure they both got the shots they needed. He even managed to do some day-of editing and displayed some pictures at our reception which blew everyone away! Aleks was so easy to work with and all of my friends are already lining up to have him shoot their wedding. He is truly amazing at what he does!

J
Jennifer

Married on 07/23/2016

I'm so happy Aleks photographed our wedding! We couldn't be happier with his genuine care for the quality of work he was providing to us. From the first meeting, he was sincere and easily approachable ... Read more - always responding to emails quickly. During our engagement session, he took the time necessary to get some great shots with different lighting. We have received so many compliments about these photos. When it came to the wedding day, he handled everything with such ease and the results were outstanding! Couldn't be happier! Although his photographs are just amazing, his level of character and sincerity when it comes to the work he is providing is exceptional. Without any hesitation, would completely recommend this photographer to any couple looking!