Alena Swanson LLC

Albuquerque, New Mexico · View map

About Alena Swanson LLC

Alena Swanson LLC is an Albuquerque, New Mexico-based wedding planner who brings couples' ideal wedding to life. Wedding planner and coordinator Alena Swanson works behind the scenes organizing every little detail on all aspects of the wedding. Her calm and confident approach takes the stress away from couples. Alena specializes in creating classy weddings. Having planned more than 200 weddings, she works with elite weddings & unique couples throughout the southwest and the Rocky Mountains.

Alena enjoys traveling with couples across the United States for destination weddings. Alena offers full service wedding planning services.

70 Reviews for Alena Swanson LLC

70 Alena Swanson LLC Reviews

Jamie
Jamie Beckwith

Married on 04/13/2019

Could not have done it without her

For context we were not only based out of State we were based outside the US which is why we looked for a coordinator/planner who would provide month of service. Alena was incredibly flexible in ... Read more finding ways to speak to us factoring in the time difference. From our initial conversation we had a strong feeling that this was a professional who had a strong understanding of what we wanted, matched with her understanding of what we neeed and what we should consider (often thinking of things we hadn't thought of). Hiring her the best decision we made, she was able to talk to vendors far more easily (particularly ones we found awkward to get hold of) and present us information in clear, informative way with clear guidance on things she needed to know to get on with her role. We arrived in Albuquerque 9 days before the wedding. Alena was ready with a timeline and all the outstanding tasks we needed to think of, she offered solutions, she took responsibility for certain tasks off our hands and came back to us with fixes. She attended a venue runthrough which was invaluable in focusing the wedding parties minds on the details that you don't think of but are essential, like where are you when the guests arrive, how do you leave this location to get to that location etc etc. She also attended the rehearsal and kept everybody focused and on track. The day itself she was invaluable in ensuring everything happened as we wanted it. Alena has an incredibly calm nature and a brilliant mind for retaining huge amounts of information which is what you need. Your planner has to be someone who can tie together all the different vendors, have a handle on all the logistics, keep everything to time and do it in such a way that it's invisible to your guests. That person is Alena. She works hard to ensure your day goes as planned. She will help make that day special to you, her packages are tailored for your needs and in no way feel "off the shelf". The end result is the best day of your life, a fun time for the guests, and everything happening as you wanted it to. Cannot recommend highly enough.

B
Britney

Married on 10/13/2018

Alena is beyond AMAZING!!

When I was planning my wedding, I didn’t think I would need a wedding planner but after speaking with a friend who recently got married; not hiring a planner was her biggest regret and now I see why. ... Read more I was so fortunate that I found Alena; hiring a wedding planner is a must, but picking Alena was probably the best decision I made when it came to picking vendors. Alena’s sweet nature and incredible organizational skills were a huge part of our wedding’s success, I honestly don’t know what I would have done without her! There is a reason she is the best!!

S
Sasha

Married on 10/06/2018

If you are looking to put together the wedding of your dreams without any stress and be able to enjoy the entire process, then Alena is your woman! Not only did she take the time and care to make our ... Read more wedding perfect but she put together an A list team of vendors that wowed everyone. From top to bottom we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. P