Alex Corbanezi Beauty

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Alex Corbanezi Beauty

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Makeup Riviera Maya is a wedding beauty service located in Cancun, Mexico. Makeup Artist and Stylist Alex Corbanezi and his team are dedicated to creating unique looks that are inspired by the bride’s unique beauty and personal vision. They specialize in a wide variety of beautiful styles and with their ‘Glam Squad,’ they can help you bring your dream look to life. No matter the style or size of your event, Alex can help you look and feel your absolute best for your big day.

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Makeup Riviera Maya can provide services for up to 50 of your guests, with group discounts available. Hair services include blowouts, coloring, extensions, relaxer, haircuts, keratin, textured hair styling, and updos, while the other professional beauty services offered include:

• Consultations

64 Alex Corbanezi Beauty Reviews

Pushpam
Pushpam Baweja

Getting married on 08/04/2020

They Made Me Look Like A Princess!

I got married in Costa Mujeres, Mexico 2 weeks ago and Alex and Sussy were my personal hairstylist and makeup artist. They make an incredible team and are super talented. I sent Alex a picture of the ... Read more hairstyles I wanted literally a few days before the wedding events began and he perfected them. I didn't even recognize myself after they were done working their magic. They not only made me look amazing, but did the same with my family's and friends styles as well. I loved every single look that they did. I am extremely happy with the way everything turned out!

Priyanka
Priyanka Agrawal

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Amazing experience

Alex and his team were absolutely amazing to work with! He was very easy to communicate with via email/text, he was open to last minute changes/additions, and most importantly him and his team made ... Read more everyone look fabulous! We all loved the way we looked and would 100% use him again!!

Joopa
Joopa Alabend

Married on 06/04/2019

Phenomenal service!

Alex did my hair for all my wedding events, he was amazing and I LOVED all my looks. He really knows what he is doing and is open to your vision and provides his opinion when necessary. The rest of ... Read more his team did hair and make up for bridesmaids and close family and the vibe was so light and refreshing. You can not go wrong with Alex! I got so many compliments from guests the whole weekend about my hair and makeup, and it is all thanks to Alex and his team!