Alex Herold Videography

Sioux Falls, SD · View map

About Alex Herold Videography

Alex Herold Videography is a professional wedding videography company based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Lead videographer, Alex, is truly passionate about his craft and aims to give every couple he works a wonderful experience and an authentic video of their special day which they can treasure for years to come.

Alex Herold Videography is happy to travel to document your wedding and loves to get to know the style and vision you have in mind for you day. Alex loves thinking outside the box and is open to any ideas you may have in regards to how you want your celebration captured. Alex uses a cinematic, storytelling style to depict your love story through his lens, aiming to capture the true essence and spirit of your special day. Your footage can be delivered in a range of styles which include a highlight video, full feature video, or raw footage. This videographer is happy to shoot at multiple locations and can provide additional hours if needed. Your final film can be delivered as a digital download or on a USB flash drive for your convenience.

2 Reviews for Alex Herold Videography

2 Alex Herold Videography Reviews

Tera
Tera

Married on 11/09/2018

Outstanding videographer!

Hands down the best videographer I have ever came across! He was so EASY going, personable, accommodating, fun, and BEYOND talented (honestly, I could go on!). When trying to book a videographer, I ... Read more found myself getting very frustrated. I only had to watch a minute of one of his videos and I was sold. When he shared with me our video, I couldn't get over the beauty of all of it. It is such a time capsule of our big day, and he captured every moment I wanted him to without me telling him. When sharing it with others, people kept asking me who I got, telling me how amazing our video was, and kept raving over the movie quality he used! I have been and will recommend Alex to EVERYONE I meet. You will not be disappointed!!

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 07/21/2018

Excellent!

Cannot say enough about Alex! He captured all the best moments of our day and was so easy to work with! You would miss out if you didn't work with him! Read more Cannot say enough about Alex! He captured all the best moments of our day and was so easy to work with! You would miss out if you didn't work with him!

Alex Herold Videography FAQ