Alex Kaplan Photography

New Milford, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Alex Kaplan Photography

Alex Kaplan Photo Video Photobooth provides classic and timeless images that capture the feelings and emotions of your extraordinary wedding. Our ultimate goal is to produce breathtaking photos without any hassle or stress. Our ninja style approach to quality photojournalistic/candid photography and videography means that we won’t attract attention. With over 20 years of experience, we know how to work with couples to provide stunning wedding photography and videography. You can count on us to always be friendly, courteous, relaxed, discreet, fun, unobtrusive, creative, professional, patient, respectful, laid back and personable to you, your family, and guests of all ages.

Experience
I began my professional photography career at the age of 19 when I was hired by Eastside Photography Studio & Lab in NYC as a photograph processing lab technician. Five years later, I was the head studio photographer and lab manager. I found my passion! Photographing weddings is, hands down, the greatest job in the world! I have the privilege of working with the happiest people because, more often than not, it's the best day so far in their lives. It's a privilege to be a part of their beautiful day and to capture moments that will be forever cherished and passed onto future generations.

We work additional hours and only book one event per day in order to give every wedding the attention it deserves. Couples can order their final images in the form of albums, canvas, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, proofs, save the date and thank you cards. Other services offered by Alex Kaplan Photography include:

• Boudoir shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
This studio also offers videography and photobooths for a couple’s wedding. The company provides a photo booth complete with backdrop, flip book, prints and props. The team at Alex’s company uses videography styles that range from cinematic to short form, depending on a couple’s needs and preferences. This videographer captures every moment of a couple’s big day, from the rehearsal dinner through the pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. Couples can receive the final video in the form of Blu-Ray, DVD, digital download or USB flash drive. The company offers the following videography services to couples when putting the wedding video together:

• High-definition video

P
Featured
Priscilla

Married on 07/21/2019

Alex Kaplan has been the best choice thus far in our wedding! We just wrapped up our engagement photos and my fiance and I could not be more pleased with the results. Michael was extremely ... Read more professional, easy to work with, and efficient. We had provided sample photos of ideas for the types of pictures we wanted and he executed on every single one of them. He even offered up some fun ideas for additional types of pictures. The photos themselves came out beautifully - so beautifully that we didn't even feel the need for any re-touching. This experience reassured us that the day of the wedding (9 months from now) will be absolutely perfect and that every special moment will be captured and captured beautifully!! My fiance and I would both highly recommend Alex Kaplan for your wedding. BEST DECISION HANDS DOWN!!

M
Michael Buttros

Getting married on 04/04/2020

Professional!

Alex and his team did a great job covering all angles of our wedding and gave us a lot of choice to be able to put our wedding album togeter. They were on time and professional and worked with us with ... Read more WITH ANY ISSUES THAT AROSE!

M
Melissa Repke

Getting married on 03/14/2020

Great Experience

Alex was absolutely amazing during our engagement shoot! He was flexible with his timing and took so many great pictures it was almost impossible to narrow it down to our favorites! Can't wait to see ... Read more how our wedding pictures come out in March!!