Alex Marrero Photography

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Alex Marrero Photography

Alex Marrero Photography is a wedding photography service based out of San Juan in Puerto Rico. Alex and his team will go above and beyond to capture every moment of your wedding day in vivid detail. Alex is a good standing member of the Professional Photographers of America and Weddings and Portraits Photographers International. Together with his team, Alex will craft a series of photos that you and your loved ones can cherish long after the bouquet has been tossed.

Alex Marrero Photography specializes in capturing images that are contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional in style. Couples can also request albums and prints of their special day. Some of the services that Alex offers include:

• Engagement shoot

Y
Featured
Yolanda

Married on 11/16/2014

The service that Alex Marrero gave us was one of excellence. Step every expectation that we wanted. His human qualities, his humor get us a smile and professionalism made this day for us was an ... Read more unforgettable day. For this I recommend to anyone reading this review Alex Marrero Photography. Alex, thank you very much for everything.

L
latoshia

Married on 07/02/2017

Brides, look no further for a photographer! Alex is absolutely amazing! I met so many different photographers for my wedding and I'm EXTREMELY grateful for the blessing to find Alex. I am also a ... Read more photographer by hobby so I was very critical until I found Alex. Trust me you will not be disappointed.

E
Edmee

Married on 06/27/2015

Excelente fotógrafo y el álbum quedo maravilloso. Read more Excelente fotógrafo y el álbum quedo maravilloso.