Alex Paul photography

Newport, RI · View map · Visit website

About Alex Paul photography

I photograph best weddings in RI and all over New England.

Top 30 world wedding photographer in 2017 according to Wedding Photography Society

Top five wedding photographers in New England by Wedding Photojournalist Association in 2018

23 Reviews for Alex Paul photography

23 Alex Paul photography Reviews

P
Featured
Patrick

Married on 06/11/2017

I'm about to sound like Alex is either in my family or paying me money to write this review, but that's just how happy I am with the work that he did as our wedding photographer! My now husband found ... Read more Alex's work early in the wedding planning game, and I regret that I took so long deliberating (meaning, obsessively revisiting photographer blogs!) before deciding on Alex. This was one of the best wedding decisions we made, without question. In short, Alex not only outperformed all expectations in terms of delivering stunning photographs, he also made our wedding better by being there. He is relaxed, and kind, and managed to be everywhere at the same time without disrupting the natural flow of the day. Family portraits were executed with expert precision and efficiency before the ceremony, so that the whole party was ours to enjoy.He emailed us a brief collection of our best shots literally the day after the wedding (!) and had the full collection to us a week and change later. Our only problem is that with literally hundreds of beautiful photos that documented real moments as they were unfolding but made them look like we had spent all day to get them so right, how are we to choose what to print? I also want to say that Alex takes his craft seriously and is so transparent, fair and reasonable in his pricing - after experiences with other vendors and I now see how unique and wonderful that is. You agree to a price and then he sets himself to ensure that you get exactly what you are looking for. He was wildly generous with his time - even driving an hour to meet us at the venue months before to take some pics and explore the grounds for best angles. I am so thankful to Alex and so glad that we trusted him with documenting this important day in our lives. Five hundred stars. LZ + SC

Nicole
Nicole Riel

Married on 10/05/2018

Must Hire Cape/Boston Wedding Photographer!

My husband and I located Alex on the Knot in the early months of our wedding planning. We interviewed both Alex and one other photographer and were absolutely overjoyed at Alex’s portfolio, demeanor, ... Read more professionalism and expertise. His world travels and accompanying photography spoke volumes up front, and were equally as impressive in practice. We cannot say enough amazing complements as to our engagement and wedding photos alike! Alex completely captured the essence of my husband (our puppy) and myself in every picture he took and captured some amazing candids from our wedding day. Alex was also very easy to work with in terms of direction and photographic insight. Having never taken professional photos together, Alex easily instructed us into each shot. The cost for his work is also very on point and we loved that he had a second photographer as well for the wedding date. If you’re looking for an amazing experience for the Cape or Boston area, you should absolutely consider Alex Paul Photography. It was one of our best decisions for the engagement/wedding memories!

C
Chris C

Married on 09/30/2018

One of the best wedding decisions we made

Amazing from start to finish. Responsive, attentive, professional, dependable, and perhaps most importantly, very artistically talented. The photos captured the vibe we were going for perfectly, and ... Read more everyone who has seen them is blown away. Also just a really great person to interact with. You will be glad you chose Alex, as you will reap the benefits for a lifetime. Hope to work with him again in the future.