Alex Valente Photography

Provo, UT · View map · Visit website

About Alex Valente Photography

Alex Valente Photography is a photography business in Provo, Utah. When your wedding day is done, Alex makes sure the memories live on forever. He works to capture your moments as they are, in their most natural form. Not only will you end up with great photos, but an experience that is fun and memorable. His photography styles are contemporary, natural and traditional. He strives to catch natural beauty with fun and stylish photos.

Alex Valente Photography works to provide you with the best photos possible. Services offered include:

• Additional hours
  • One event/day
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
The photographer offers multiple formats to have your photos in. These formats include:

• Albums

S
Featured
Shannon

Married on 09/16/2017

Alex was absolutely amazing! From the second we met him at our first meeting I knew he was a great choice, super happy, up-beat, and truly excited to be part of your day! He made the engagements so ... Read more incredibly fun, all the while giving us simple directions to get great shots. He is the type of photographer who will get pictures of you in the moment and not overly posed and stiff. The wedding day I didn't even notice him until after the ceremony was over, yet he got incredible shots that look like he was right in front of me the entire time- he's magic! It's pretty cool when you get hundreds of pictures of yourself and love each one! I received both my engagements and wedding pictures right when he said I would and was always super easy to get ahold of as well. I will absolutely be hiring Alex in the future! Thank you Alex!!

S
Stephanie

Married on 10/21/2017

Loved shooting our engagements and wedding day pics with you! I love how aware you are of the surroundings, lighting, etc. Read more Loved shooting our engagements and wedding day pics with you!!! I love how aware you are of the surroundings, lighting, etc.

Future Mrs.Hendriksen
Felicia

Married on 09/30/2017

Alex is absolutely amazing! His work speaks for itself. He gets to know the couples in front of his camera. He listened to the vision I wanted for my pictures and delivered. If you want someone who ... Read more cares then Alex is your guy!