Alexa Bonsey Photography

Candler, NC · View map

About Alexa Bonsey Photography

Alexa Bonsey Photography is an exceptional wedding photography company based out of Candler, North Carolina. Owner and lead photographer, Alexa, provides couples with thoughtful, artistic photography services - providing couples with timeless mementos. Her photos accentuate and capture the moments of connection that make your celebration special. This photographer thrives when tasked with capturing authentic moments as they naturally occur. Alex also offers a number of staged, specialty photoshoots including engagement, boudoir, trash-the-dress, and wedding portrait sessions.

Alexa Bonsey Photography provides couples with a number of inclusive wedding photography packages, and limits their services to one-event-per-day, providing couples with their full, undivided attention. Couples who book with Alexa Bonsey Photography can benefit from the following additional services:

• Consultations

7 Alexa Bonsey Photography Reviews

Rebecca O'Donnell
Rebecca

Married on 06/10/2017

My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken with Alexa last month and it was an amazing experience overall! She made us feel so comfortable and was very receptive to our own ideas which was so ... Read more important to us since we had never had professional photos taken of us before. I've received some preview photos and they are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to use them for our wedding invitations and to decorate our apartment! So thankful to have found such an amazing photographer!

User5544716

2+ years ago

I found Alexa while searching for a local photographer in Bar Harbor, Maine. I had planned to propose to my girlfriend in Acadia National Park and wanted to have a photo session scheduled for our ... Read more families. Alexa was wonderful to work with! She made us feel at ease in front of the camera, allowed us to be ourselves, and captured the little moments between posed shots that illustrate our love. The photos are perfect, intimate, and memorable. Our families will be getting prints for Christmas gifts for sure. Thanks again Alexa!

A
Alison

Married on 09/10/2016

I hired Alexa to be the photographer for my intimate wedding on Mount Desert Island, Maine. Inviting only 9 people to your wedding means that you really want to not only like the work that your ... Read more vendors do, but you want to like them as people too. Alexa fit right in. We met her in May for our engagement shoot. She trekked up Great Head in the rain with us, and we not only have amazing photos, but forged lasting memories of that day. On our wedding day, we were surrounded by our closest family members only, and we were honored to have Alexa join our tribe for the day. Our wedding ceremony was unearthly... so magical. I remember having so many emotions and just being in the moment. I honestly did not notice Alexa working during the ceremony at all. Later, my sister in law was telling me about how hard she was working to get all the shots. Alexa then efficiently got through our family shot list, and graciously dealt with our families insistence on taking iPhone pictures. Later, my husband and I joined Alexa on a quick trip around Acadia National Park to take portraits. We were treated to almost immediate previews, and are so excited to see the rest. You will not regret the decision to work with Alexa Bonsey Photography. She is professional, but easy going. One of the best decisions I made during wedding planning.