Alexa Kay Events

Keller, TX · View map · Visit website

About Alexa Kay Events

Alexa Kay Events is a wedding and event planning service based in Keller, Texas. Alexa Kay is a local wedding planner that infuses passion and creativity into her work, and will take on the planning of every detail for your wedding day, so that you can enjoy your engagement without the stress of wedding planning. With full planning and partial planning services, as well as hourly consultations, Alexa Kay Events offers several services to choose from in order to make your wedding planning as seamless and smooth as possible.

Alexa Kay Events offers full-service and partial wedding planning services, in order to let you customize your wedding planning package to fit your budget and planning needs. With several years of experience in wedding and event planning, this wedding specialist will help you with every aspect of arranging your special day, from design to budgeting to logistics. She offers planning services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsasl, for various types of weddings, including civil, destination weddings, and elopements. Planning services include:

• Budget analysis

9 Alexa Kay Events Reviews

Tim
Tim Moore

Getting married on 10/13/2019

She thinks of everything!

She seems to think of everything that we overlook! Soo happy we hired her! Read more She seems to think of everything that we overlook! Soo happy we hired her!

K
Kristina

Married on 07/13/2019

Alexa was SO helpful!

Honestly I don’t know what I would’ve done without Alexa. She is so personable and on top of everything - VERY proactive! I loved getting to know her through this process and have all of her expertise ... Read more while going through the growing pains of wedding planning!

holly
holly

Married on 06/22/2019

Day of Wedding Coordination

Alexa was EXACTLY what I had hoped for when hiring a Day of Wedding Coordinator! She came prepared to accomplish what we discussed and executed perfectly! Anyone who came to me with a question on our ... Read more wedding day, I simply said "Go ask Alexa!" She started in the morning by setting up the entire reception hall and all the place settings by herself, coordinated all the vendors and their arrivals, and kept all things moving throughout the evening. I wanted to feel like I was a guest versus a host at our wedding and thanks to Alexa, I did not feel any of the pressures associated with throwing a huge weekend-long celebration! I highly recommend Alexa--Do yourself a favor!!!