Alexa Perfect Weddings & Events LLC / Alexa Event Rentals

Tampa, FL · View map

About Alexa Perfect Weddings & Events LLC / Alexa Event Rentals

"Usual and Unusual Rentals Within Your Budget"

We are an Event Rental company able to fill all of your planning needs. Our focus is on providing you with unique products to make your Day unforgettable. .. and affordable.

We have rental items for any occasion, but WEDDINGS are our specialty! Call us today with any questions or to reserve your date!

4 Reviews for Alexa Perfect Weddings & Events LLC / Alexa Event Rentals

4 Alexa Perfect Weddings & Events LLC / Alexa Event Rentals Reviews

User4895253

2+ years ago

Thank you soooooo much for everything! Everything was absolutely beautiful! The floorplan was wonderful, the dancefloor was perfect, the centerpieces were beautiful, and the suggestion to use ... Read more uplighting really highlighted every other dazzling element. I loved it. Please thank all of your staff and everyone that helped for all of their hard work also. The draping was beautiful and did add a magical touch. I can't thank you guys enough. Keep doing what you're doing because you gave me a wedding day that I never would have thought could have been mine for the budget we had to work with. You definitely deserve a 5 star rating! Wonderful people with wonderful ideas and very professional.Thank you again!

User4932434

2+ years ago

Alexa and her team were professional, kind, reliable, experienced, and overall wonderful. And let me not forget affordable compared to all the other rental and decorating places out there. They made ... Read more my wedding more beautiful than I ever expected it to be with the budget I had to work with. They took care of all the decor at the ceremony and reception(tables, linens, centerpieces, chairs, arch, paper lanterns...) plus floral. Always available and easy to get in contact with. Very knowledgeable. Seems like they can figure a way to make any vision you have come true. Best wedding decision I made!

J
Jessica

Married on 11/15/2014

Alexa and her moms style was exactly what we wanted for our gorgeous, fall, elegant but still modern fun wedding! They provided all our table and chair linens, sashes, ceilings drapings, arch decor, ... Read more centerpieces and table decor. Everything was OVER THE TOP GORGEOUS and their style was exactly what I wanted. They also worked with me for a florist and I cried when I saw the bouquets, that's how stunning it was! The ceremony arch decor was so classy and the centerpieces look like they belong in a magazine. Alexa and her mom are so easy to get ahold of and really make you feel special on your biggest day! Thank you for setting the beautiful scene for our wedding! I know we had a zillion requests and you ladies made it happen!