Alexander Mo Photo & Video

Fullerton, CA · View map

About Alexander Mo Photo & Video

Alexander Mo Photo & Video is a professional wedding photography company located in Fullerton, California. Aiming to find and accentuate the beauty in all couples, they believe that every couple deserves to have beautiful images to mirror the beauty of their wedding day. With years of experience and hundreds of weddings under their belt, they are both experienced and skilled at providing the best photos and videos. With their photojournalistic approach, Alexander Mo Photo & Video will capture the moments that allow you to remember how you felt each moment of your special day.

Alexander Mo Photo & Video offers plenty of services for couples to choose from so they can preserve memories from their wedding forever. Services such as the willingness to travel to your wedding destination and only booking one event per day allow Alexander Mo Photo & Video to give you the full attention you desire. By offering additional hours as well as a second shooter, they can capture every fleeting moment. Other services include:

• Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • High-resolution images
  • Video

Other Services
With their many services, Alexander Mo Photo & Video offer various photo sessions so couples have the opportunity to capture every memory. Sessions available are:

• Boudoir sessions

34 Alexander Mo Photo & Video Reviews

N
Nikki

Getting married on 11/11/2022

I was the makeup artist for a wedding that Alex shot! He was so nice and helpful to help me with the door and all of my gear as I was leaving the building, so although we only had a short interaction ... Read more together I got a great vibe from him in person. About a week later when I saw the photos that he had taken of the wedding, my mind was blown! He captured the emotion from the bride and groom so well and made the bride look flawless. Many times when I get photos back from a wedding I’ll find a couple that I think were powerful shots, but literally every single one of Alex’s were STELLAR! His stuff could get published on the cover of a bridal magazine (it actually probably has)! I look forward to working with him again!

L
Lena

Married on 09/09/2018

Alex is a true gem. We found him listed on our wedding planners vendor list and after perusing through his website and having a chat with him, we decided to have him photograph our wedding! We are ... Read more truly fortunate to have found a photographer that is not only great at his craft but very easy to work with (for camera shy couples) and flexible and kind. We had to change our wedding date by several months and that was a breeze with him. Initially we were not planning on having engagement photos, but as it is already included in his package, it was a great way to get to know him in person and am glad that we did! On our wedding day, Alex and his assistant Anne (who is adorable by the way!) were masters at knowing exactly what to do, I did not have to worry about missing any shots and was constantly taking photographs, even as bride and groom were like, we already took so many! Alex and his team are a hardworking crew and is definitely a great investment for your wedding (or party!)

J
Jennifer

Married on 03/30/2018

I've worked with Alex many times as a fellow vendor. He has such an attention to detail and knowledge in his craft that he has become somewhat of a mentor to me. He is not only friendly and welcoming ... Read more to bride and groom, but with everyone he encounters; family, guests, other vendors, etc. He really knows how to make people feel comfortable which is a huge trait that is overlooked in a vendor. A lot of into the job just to "do the job" but people forget that the wedding industry has a lot to do with customer service and relieving stress on the client's special day. Alex has a real gift for that. I recommend working with Alex if you want your day to go smoothly, not to mention with someone who is super talented.