Alexander Weddings

Osseo, MN · View map

About Alexander Weddings

Beauty. Style. Art.
Capturing the moment for a lifetime.

Our unique and contemporary approach to wedding photography creates images that will capture the true emotion of your day. We customize our approach to highlight all of your special moments with an artistic eye and a great sense of timing. We take great pride in our work and love to find new ways to showcase you and make your wedding memories timeless.

We offer a Free Engagement Session, a Slideshow of your Wedding Images at your reception, Complete Photo Packages, A la Carte options, and Online Proofing to ensure you're getting exactly the photography service you need. We're never too busy to answer any questions you may have and we'll offer any tips and resources that we've discovered along the way.

With our 15 years of photography experience and a support staff able to adapt to your needs, we're confident our team will be your perfect fit.

7 Reviews for Alexander Weddings

7 Alexander Weddings Reviews

T
Erin

Married on 09/20/2008

My husband and I got married on September 20th, 2008 and I loved every minute of working with Jason. He is professional and Fun! He really listens to what you want and makes sure that you get the ... Read more shots that you find intreting, something you would actually display in your home. I choose Jason as a photographer becuse of his photojournalistic abilities, he did an outstanding job! When booking a photographer for our wedding I interviewed a total of 10 before choosing Jason, I'm really picky... He is really laid back and easy going, you almost don't even know he is there. If you think about it, your photographer is with you all day long so you need someone you can get along with and Jason is definatly one of those people! Thank you so much Jason, you did a beautiful job! There are so many photos to choose from that I'm having a hard time deciding! From the bottom of our hearts thank you! The Jacksons! P.S. The package we choose came with emgagement photos and all rights to the prints. He also stayed for 8-9 hours on our wedding day! Great Value!

M
Marianne

Married on 09/15/2007

Jason Alexander was wonderful to work with. He is an amazing photographer and has a special talent for candid shots. He's the kind of photographer everyone should have at their wedding, easy going yet ... Read more yet professional, timely, and responsive to what the bride and groom want. I think most wedding couples would say that the day goes by so fast and you don't remember much because it is a whirlwind, emotional day. But when we saw the pictures, all the memories and important moments where captured perfectly. Jason tells a story with his photography and I would recommend him to anyone who truly wants their day completely captured for a life time of memories!!! -Marianne

C
Colleen

Married on 09/30/2006

Jason had unique ideas for our wedding photos. I highly recommend him, and have. One of my other girlfriends just used him for her wedding. Read more Jason had unique ideas for our wedding photos. I highly recommend him, and have. One of my other girlfriends just used him for her wedding.