Alexandra & Ensembles

Brooklyn, New York · View map · Visit website

About Alexandra & Ensembles

A wedding ensemble in Brooklyn, New York, Alexandra & Ensembles offers ready-to-wed couples a vast repertoire, ranging from classical to pop. Established in 2012, the company is comprised of over 30 professional and highly-trained musicians. Offering a variety of combinations, including duos, trios and quartets, Alexandra & Ensembles is sure to keep you and your guests talking for years to come!

Alexandra & Ensembles happily accommodates the needs of each of its couples. For a truly streamlined affair, services include the following:

• Liability insurance
  • Ceremony music
  • Cocktail hour music
  • Reception music
  • Break music
  • Instrumentals
  • New songs

Areas Covered
Alexandra & Ensembles proudly offers wedding entertainment to couples located in Brooklyn, New York. Services are extended to interested individuals throughout Long Island, New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.

141 Reviews for Alexandra & Ensembles

141 Alexandra & Ensembles Reviews

Catti Labelle
Featured
Quiana

Married on 07/07/2018

Having played cello in middle school and high school, and loving instrumental music all around, I was so excited to come across a string quartet led by a cellist. Alexandra was really responsive in ... Read more her emails, just so easy to work with. I asked if she and her other players could learn "Somebody to Love" by Queen for our processional, and it was no problem at all! Though Alexandra wasn't there on the day of my wedding, the players she sent were phenomenal. I don't know if I cried while walking down the aisle because of emotions or because of how beautiful and perfect "Somebody to Love" sounded. It was just a dream come true. And then we walked out to "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" by Stevie Wonder, and it was just so fun and relaxing at the same time during cocktail hour. Everyone loved the quartet and the music they played. The cost is also really competitive, so well worth it in my opinion. Having live music at a wedding is a must for those who deeply love and appreciate music, and Alexandra and her ensemble really fulfilled our wishes.

Mary
Mary Conlon

Married on 08/06/2019

Outstanding!

Alexandra and Ensembles made our daughter and son in law's wedding an extraordinary event! They played beautifully for the first 90 minutes of the wedding dinner and every guest commented on their ... Read more performance. It was a pleasure working with Alexandra from the first contact and all through the event. They were beautiful professional musicians who brought a celestial and elegant vibe to our event. I recommend them whole heartedly! Thank you Alexandra and Ensembles! Maire

C
Caren

Married on 08/03/2019

One of my best decisions

To start with, my mom couldn't stop talking about the string trio days after my wedding. She loved it soooooo much! We hired the string trio (violin, guitar, and cello). The team is very professional, ... Read more professional, dedicated, plays really really well(highly skilled). The playlist for cocktail hour is nice. Looking back, we really think that having the string trio really lifted up the the atmosphere for ceremony and cocktail hour. The team even learned a new song for my recessional!