Alexandra Marie

Lodi, CA · View map

About Alexandra Marie

Alexandra Marie is an on-location hair stylist based in Lodi, California who strives to bring dedication and enthusiasm to every occasion. As a professional who has provided hair styling services for over 300 weddings throughout California, Alexandra works to ensure that clients have peace of mind on their wedding day by creating styles that make them look and feel beautiful from within.

Alexandra Marie includes hair consultations, group services, and hair trials so that clients can discuss their dream look and make it come to life. For parties with more than seven guests, Alexandra works with a second stylist to ensure your experience runs as seamlessly as possible. Alexandra Marie provides the following hair styling services:

• Blowouts

K
Featured
Kiona

Married on 10/14/2017

Alexandra is a great hairstylist and super sweet too! I showed her a few hairstyle ideas and she helped me create the perfect look! Also did my makeup even though she doesn't advertise herself as a ... Read more makeup artist. Her prices are very affordable and she doesn't charge extra for weddings like most stylists do. Thank you!!

S
Sarah

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and talented!

Alexandra did a fantastic job on my hair. I showed her a few pictures of some ideas and she put it together beautifully! I got so many compliments on it! Thank you so much! Read more Alexandra did a fantastic job on my hair. I showed her a few pictures of some ideas and she put it together beautifully! I got so many compliments on it! Thank you so much!

MELISSA
MELISSA

Married on 01/26/2019

My hair was perfect! And Alexandra is so nice and professional!

My hair turned out exactly how I wanted! Alexandra is fun and amazing at hair! She did my mom's hair, and our flower girl's hair and they both looked fabulous! I highly, highly, recommend her! I just ... Read more wished I lived closer to her salon because I would have her as a hair dresser in a heart beat! Worth every penny!!!!