Alexandra Resort

Turks and Caicos Island · View map

About Alexandra Resort

The four star Alexandra Resort invites you to enjoy the best resort value on world acclaimed Grace Bay Beach. Of all the Turks and Caicos resorts located on exclusive Providenciales, few offer the perfect combination of a beachfront address, spacious suites, a wide range of amenities and services, and affordable prices.

With its expansive, lush grounds, the 90-suite Alexandra Resort is one of the larger Turks and Caicos resorts located directly on Grace Bay Beach.

The resort’s spacious suites are distinguished by high ceilings, large decks or patios, fully equipped kitchens (kitchenettes in studios), laptop-size safes, and free WiFi.

Resort amenities include a large lagoon-style swimming pool, the popular Mango Reef Restaurant, Spa Sanay, Caicos Dream Tours excursions desk, Pelican Kids’ Club, a concierge desk, 24-hour front desk and an exercise room. The Alexandra Resort offers several services on a complimentary basis, including a free dining and grocery shopping shuttle service to sister resorts (Beach House and Blue Haven Resort), non motorized water sports, tennis courts, pedal bikes, parking and WiFi property wide. When you compare these services and facilities to other Turks and Caicos resorts, it’s hard to find better value than what is offered at the Alexandra Turks and Caicos resort on award-winning Grace Bay Beach.

3 Reviews for Alexandra Resort

3 Alexandra Resort Reviews

User4882626

2+ years ago

My family and I had the best experience with The Alexandra for my destination wedding. We were married in October of 2014 and between the friendliness, cleanliness, and professionalism of the entire ... Read more staff our week was amazing.

P
Paula

Married on 09/26/2014

3.4

The location was great and having the super are room to prepare was perfect. The flowers were very disappointing especially since we paid extra to have roses and a bouquet for the maid of honour and ... Read more best man and we ended up with flowers we could have picked ourselves, also they were slightly wilted.

E
Erin

Married on 07/06/2018

2.4

The Alexandra resort does not have a back up plan in the event of rain. It rained the day of my wedding and they were scrambling trying to find an indoor location. The only thing they came up with ... Read more (after asking me to move my wedding to the next day) was a conference room at a sister resort. It was hot, tiny, ugly and not fit for any wedding. I am still devastated at the turn out of my day. I would not recommend this resort for a wedding. Very disappointing!

Alexandra Resort FAQ