Alexandra Strong Photography

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Alexandra Strong Photography

Alexandra Strong Photography is local photography business based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Alexandra Strong Photography primarily serves the greater Twin Cities area but loves to travel the world, as well.

Experience
Alexandra's journey with photography began 12 years ago. What started as a creative hobby eventually evolved into a promising career. Alexandra gained much of her early wedding experience by working for a local photography company for several years. Alexandra Strong Photography has been pursuing wedding photography on her own for the last four years. She has captured dozens of love stories! Alexandra not only draws on her knowledge and experience as a photographer, but she also looks to her background as a doula and yoga teacher to serve her clients in the highest possible way. She has a fun and natural ability to capture her clients' authenticity and is a joy to be around.

Alexandra Strong Photography is dedicated to reducing stress on your wedding day. With every service you receive, Alexandra will make sure your photography experience is fluid and intuitive. Some services offered include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Chantelle

Married on 08/18/2018

Best decision EVER

I found Alex on Wedding Wire. My fiancé and I met her for coffee just to see if she would be the right fit. We knew right away that she was our photographer! She was so easy to talk to, and she asked ... Read more a lot of questions to get to know us as a couple. Alex has the most amazing energy! We did the engagement pictures with Alex, too. My hubby had been a hard sell on those. When we talked about them, he didn't really see the point of getting dressed up and talking cheesy pictures that didn’t look like us! However, after talking with Alex, we did them (as they were included with her package), AND she made sure that they looked like us! We met each other in a running group, so we did running pictures. :) Alex was amazing and made sure that we were relaxed and could be ourselves for the shoot. Though we had only ever met with Alex a couple of other times, on our big day, it felt like she was part of our family. She brought us a calm, centered energy and radiated happy vibes for everyone involved. She is relaxed yet organized. We had a small wedding, only 17 guests. Our vision was for having a laid back day but great pictures were important to me. She took amazing pictures that I will treasure forever. I didn't really know what to expect with the products. Alex delivered them to us and I couldn't help but cry. The wedding album and the photo box are the most incredible quality. We will cherish them, and all of our pictures forever! Alex was the easiest, and best decision that we made for our big day.

Ashley
Ashley Dammer-Meyers

Married on 11/10/2018

Personable, Flexible, Positive

Alex is very personable, comfortable to work with, and open to capturing different moments. Our wedding day was very cold and she was great at keeping people warm while also getting awesome outside ... Read more shots. Our family make-ups were not "average" so there was some slight confusion with who needed to be in what photo, she was very open to what my husband and I requested for shots on the day of (bc of family make-up) then made sure to capture those photos for us. Our wedding venue also messed up on some of our arrangements (e.g., didn't allow us to use the allotted room for groomsmen/ushers to change, they ended up changing basically in a big closet; had a traveling boutique in a different part of the building so there were a ton of random people at our site), Alex did the best she could to run around figuring out where everyone was at bc even I didn't know where some of my people were within the building! It really felt like a whirlwind of people and moving parts and Alex did an amazing job on her own to capture all our special moments! We are beyond happy with our photos and had an awesome time with Alex!

Jenna
Jenna

Married on 08/11/2018

Simply Perfect!

Alexandra was AMAZING! You could not ask for a sweeter vendor for your team. She truly cared about us and wanted to capture how much love was wrapped up in that day. Our picture turned out more ... Read more beautiful then I could of ever imagined. Book her now!