Alexandra's Boutique

Fall River, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Alexandra's Boutique

A full service bridal salon and wedding dress shop in Fall River, Massachusetts, Alexandra’s Boutique has a commitment to offer couples a large and exquisite selection of bridal attire and special occasion apparel. With over 22 years of experience in the wedding fashion consulting industry, Alexandra’s Boutique has a team of professional consultants who work with brides to help them find a perfect wedding dress that fits their style and personality. The boutique also offers attire options for bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom.

Brides can visit the boutique for sample sales and trunk shows that showcase private collection wedding gowns, stylish bridesmaids dresses, elegant attire for mothers, and stunning evening formal and cocktail dresses. With professional alteration seamstresses on-site, Alexandra’s Boutique also provides alterations and cleaning to ensure your dress fits perfectly. After your wedding, you can also work with consultants to get your gown preserved.

Products Offered
Besides bridal gowns, Alexandra’s Boutique also offers formal gowns and plus size gowns, a well as sample gowns to try on. For accessories, there are plenty of options, whether you are seeking a bridal belt, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, undergarments, and veils.

354 Reviews for Alexandra's Boutique

354 Alexandra's Boutique Reviews

E
Emma Hodges

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Stellar Experience

I went alone as a walk-in the day after I had a terrible experience at another bridal salon that didn’t cary any samples larger than a size 12. The staff took great care of me, and my stylist Perry ... Read more was amazing! I wasn’t even trying to find THE dress, I just needed a more positive experience than the day before, with samples that I could actually fit on my body. Perry really worked to understand what I had in mind and to pull dresses in my budget that fit. I liked different element from different dresses, and she found one dress with all of those elements! However, they didn’t have a sample in a size I could try on. I ended up going to another store that had a sample in my size, but I went back to see Perry to purchase it because she was so amazing. Definitely recommend checking out Alexandra’s— they made me feel special and helped me find the perfect dress.

Racquel
Racquel

Getting married on 09/19/2020

Great selection and even better consultants

Alexandra's Boutique had an amazing selection and a beautiful private space for me to try on dresses and show family and friends. I worked with Brianna who was absolutely amazing! She took time to ... Read more get to know me and what style I was looking for and also made some great recommendations. She stayed within my budget and was great at using things I liked and did not like in dresses to ultimately find me my perfect gown. I am so glad Brianna was my consultant!! Overall the entire staff was incredible and even jumped in to talk to me about my dress and help find new ones. Very satisfied with my experience and would highly recommend.

L
Lauren Depetrillo

Getting married on 09/18/2020

What a memorable experience!

Alexandra’s was the second place I went looking for my wedding dress. I worked with Sandra who was so absolutely patient and knew exactly the look I wanted! I had ten of my closest family and friends ... Read more with me and all the staff was so friendly and accommodating of my large group! After trying on SO many dresses from their unbelievable selection, I finally said YES to my dress! I’m so grateful to Sandra for helping my through the entire process and reigning me in when I seemed to be going off track. She really took her time with me and made me feel so special! My family and I had the best time and are so happy we chose Alexandra’s Boutique! We will definitely be coming back for bridesmaids and mother of the bride dresses!