Alexis Atelier

Oceanside, CA · View map

About Alexis Atelier

Alexis Atelier is a full service design and planning studio located in Southern CA. We specialize in putting a natural spin on any type of wedding inspiration. We love working with happy, down to earth couples who want to create an event that represents their relationship and future together. While we are based in San Diego we are available for weddings anywhere. We believe in love and welcome all couples!

Alexis Atelier's signature package is made up of the wedding planning essentials. It includes month of coordination, design planning and mood boards, a custom planning timeline, step-by-step budget assistance, monthly planning check ins, vendor referrals, plus more. It has everything you need so you aren't flying blind, however it leaves out the unnecessary fluff that you probably don't want to pay for. I am not interested in taking over your wedding. I am more interested in supporting you through the process by providing you with a planning scaffold and personal service every step of the way.

56 Reviews for Alexis Atelier

56 Alexis Atelier Reviews

C
Crystal

Married on 11/18/2017

Extremly organized! Made the day stress free and enjoyable. Read more Extremly organized! Made the day stress free and enjoyable.

K
Kara

Married on 07/29/2017

Alexis helped my husband and I create a personalized design plan for our wedding as well as taking over vendor coordination and planning from about a month before our wedding. I was really struggling ... Read more with creating a unique and cohesive design plan for our wedding, Alexis sat down with us and created a design plan that was absolutely amazing. The design plan was a great tool to share with our florist and other vendors to keep our wedding theme consistent. In addition, having a cohesive plan helped me stay focused throughout the planning process when it came to decor decisions. Whenever I had any questions during the wedding planning process Alexis was quick to respond and thorough in her response. She was always honest and straightforward which I appreciated. I used her recommendations for our DJ and caterer and was very pleased with both of their services. Our actual wedding day was absolutely perfect and stress free thanks to Alexis and her assistants. i didn't have to worry about a thing and am so happy we chose to hire Alexis for our wedding day. You won't be disappointed!

K
Kat

Married on 07/10/2017

I was thehair stylist and she was the BEST I have seen yet at being professional and timely! I appreciate this so much being in the wedding business it can be chaotic and she was great! Read more I was thehair stylist and she was the BEST I have seen yet at being professional and timely! I appreciate this so much being in the wedding business it can be chaotic and she was great!