Alfa Flower & Wedding Shop

Milwaukee, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Alfa Flower & Wedding Shop

Alfa Flower and Wedding Shop has been serving the Milwaukee Metro Area since 1937. Family owned and operated, Alfa is dedicated to making your wedding dreams a reality. We are always staying up to date with the latest trends in the wedding industry for the modern couple as well as perfecting the timeless looks for our classic couples. We have a vast variety of wedding accessories and rentals with everything from vases and votives, to arches and backdrops. No budget is too large or too small. We carry a wide variety of flowers and have one of the largest staffs in the city so you can feel comfortable and confident that your vision will come to life! Because we have such a large staff, can also deliver, set up and service your wedding. Call 414.475.7080 today to reserve an appointment for your free consultation! We will sit one on one with you, look through our look books and past work, and collaborate with your ideas and help you discover new ones. Wanting to get more out of your consultation? Book your wedding flowers with us and receive 20% off custom wedding invitations & signage with our on site designer. You can even book your stationery consultation the same day to get both done in one sitting, making the wedding planning process a breeze! Check out our website to see all our designs and rentals along with prices to see what we have to offer.

54 Reviews for Alfa Flower & Wedding Shop

54 Alfa Flower & Wedding Shop Reviews

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 05/12/2012

I had never seen my flowers all together prior to the day of my ceremony and they were beautiful. I had shown the florists a bunch of pictures of what I liked and did not like and based on that they ... Read more created the perfect floral bouquets, boutonierres and corsages for everyone involved in our wedding. The reception centerpieces were perfect as well and we got TONS of compliments on all of the flowers throughout the day. They were wonderful.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect Experience

My wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful! Honestly they were better than what I was envisioning, and this company was so nice to work with. They were so friendly and wanted to make sure we got ... Read more exactly what we wanted while fitting in our budget. What we paid for was almost half of what we were quoted at other places. I visited with 3 florists before meeting with Alfa, and every time they would keep asking me what flowers I liked/didn’t like and I have no clue about flowers so I feel like they would get frustrated and would ask me if I liked x flower and I never knew what they were talking about. When my fiancé and I went to Alfa, I showed them a picture of what I wanted and their response was...”Beautiful! We can do that!” So easy and one of the only stress free components of our wedding. They showed up to our wedding with the most beautiful bouquets I had ever seen. They were so PERFECT! Thank you Alfa!! Will upload pictures when we get them from our photographer

S
Samantha

Married on 08/18/2018

My experience working with Kate was amazing! She understood my vision and all our flowers were perfect! I got outstanding flowers for a very reasonable price! Pick Alfa Flowers for your wedding ... Read more needs!