AlfredAndersonPhotography

Freeport · View map

About AlfredAndersonPhotography

Securing life's most precious moments all into a single frame. Capturing the very essence of reality. As a wedding photographer I thoroughly enjoy being a part of of of the most important days in a couples life. I aim to not only document but also to create moments that will live on forever. Welcome to my WeddingWire page!

7 Reviews for AlfredAndersonPhotography

7 AlfredAndersonPhotography Reviews

Y
Yilun

Married on 08/18/2018

Alfred is wondering! He is extremely talented and professional! His photos for our wedding were beyond perfect! Got so many compliments for photos from him! He really helped my husband and I to be ... Read more comfortable with the photoshoot, and all the pictured turned out to be so natural and beautiful. He is extremely detail oriented and makes sure that you get the best quality photo with all the wedding details displayed like artworks!! He also accommodated all my needs for a traditional Chinese element addition to the wedding. I only got my sneak peek photo thus far but more than happy with the results. He was extremely fast with the sneak peak album turn out. Also, his pricing is very reasonable and the quality is well worth the value!! Highly recommend him!!

P
Peggy

Married on 03/26/2016

Alfred is absolutely amazing! My pictures are exquisite and there are truly no words to describe how happy I am with the results. My husband and I were in awe at the quality of the pictures and ... Read more Alfred's attention to detail. Every single shot was flawless and captured the beauty of our amazing venue. Alfred was professional, courteous and passionate about his work. I will forever be grateful that he decided to shoot my wedding!

User6546467

2+ years ago

My wedding video is beautiful and fun! The quality is great, I am very happy with the final edit. I loved how easy it was to receive my video as it was all online and I was able to stream and ... Read more download. Sharing our special memories with family and friends was very easy and they all loved watching it! Great work. My only regret is that I didn't get a bigger wedding coverage package. I loved our wedding video so much that I wish I had gotten coverage for the full day and not just the ceremony. Thank you Alfred for the amazing work!