Alfresco Floral

Garrison, New York · View map · Visit website

About Alfresco Floral

Alfresco Floral is a floral design business based in Garrison, New York that believes in fresh flowers that come directly from local farms. They are committed to creating natural and custom tailored flowers to suit the needs and aesthetic of your event.

Alfresco Floral sources many of their flowers from Hudson Valley as well as their own micro-flower farm, The Parcel. They are dedicated to providing you with the freshest flowers while making them more accessible to the community around them. They always use local products in their design, using your vision to create magical flower arrangements that are designed with elegance. The florist offers the following services and arrangements:

• Centerpiece floral arrangements

Carly
Carly Mento

Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect Romance

I am SO happy that my husband and I found Marcella and her business, Alfresco Floral. We loved her vibe and work from the beginning, and also loved that she sources flowers locally with the options to ... Read more donate or compost post wedding day. Marcella was so easy to work with and very responsive throughout the planning process. We had several calls to talk about our overall vision, which came to life exactly as we planned/hoped but was even more beautiful and romantic in person. There were several elements we added to honor my mom, and you could tell that she really cared and paid attention to those details to make them special. Oh - and all the while Marcella was planning her own wedding and getting married a few weeks before us! Talk about dedication and top notch service! Floral decor was a large part of our ambiance. My husband built a moon gate for our ceremony, and beyond it was a large pergola. Our tables were farmhouse style and there were several open spaces we wanted to fill with soft, romantic arrangements. I absolutely loved the final output and it was such a comfort to really enjoy and trust the presence of such an important vendor! If you're getting married in the NY/NJ area, I highly recommend AF!

G
Genna M

Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful, professional, thoughtful, perfect

We are beyond thrilled with the work by Alfresco Florist for our June Vermont wedding. We found the company almost by accident after doing a LinkedIn search for any connections to florists. We were ... Read more looking for someone who could execute a vision without much guidance and who could take meld our New York City selves with our Vermont wedding setting. Marcella, founder of Alfresco, did just that. We are definitely floral/centerpiece newbies without too many opinions (we really just had a vague list of what we didn't want) but Marcella guided us along the way. She sent us an estimate with beautiful photos so we would know what to expect, helped us decide which touches would make an impact (and which wouldn't), and kept our wedding on track even when table numbers and chuppah styles shifted. We cannot thank Marcella enough for the beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and chuppah decorations. Our guests kept complimenting her work!

E
Erin

Married on 11/03/2018

Marcella is exceptional

Marcella immediately understood my aesthetic and what I wanted for my wedding. She came up with a beautiful inspiration board and then brought it to life beyond what I imagined it would be. She went ... Read more above and beyond and I was so touched by the thoughtfulness and kindness she showed throughout the entire experience.