Ali + Julie

Hartford, CT · View map

About Ali + Julie

we are ali + julie. a fine art photography duo based in connecticut, specializing in intimate weddings and elopements. we believe in the intimacy of the human spirit and the grace of mother nature. theres nothing so beautiful to us as capturing an elaborate wedding ceremony amongst the evergreens or a quiet elopement in an overgrown field.

14 Reviews for Ali + Julie

14 Ali + Julie Reviews

K
Kate

Married on 08/05/2019

Amazing amazing photographers

Wow. Ali and Julie made our day so special. We are SO blessed to have worked with them. From the moment we spoke with them we knew they were exactly the team we wanted for our wedding. They made us ... Read more (two people VERY uncomfortable in front of the camera) feel so special. I can not recommend their services more.

L
Larah

Married on 09/02/2018

If you’re like me you’ve probably scrolled through their beautiful Instagram feed or visited their website multiple times. You already know how talented they are. For as talented as they are, they are ... Read more equally genuine, friendly (funny!) and welcoming. Not only will they capture your vision but they will make you feel so comfortable, you’ll never know all the art they are creating behind the camera lense. To us, having them as our wedding photographers was the best decision we made. Love you guys!

E
Erica

Married on 10/08/2017

Ali & Julie are true artists. I have had the privilege of working with them over the last few years as a makeup artist and every time is pure joy. First of all--they are the sweetest, most wonderful, ... Read more soulful, smart and cool women. They also make me pee in my pants with laughter every time I see them. They take their craft to heart and pour all of their souls in to each shoot. Their work is emotive, inspiring and wild, but never pretentious. They care as much about capturing the subjects as they do the overall emotion and vibe of the moment. And the best part is although they seemingly tend to share a brain sometimes, they also have two very different perspectives that are given for each shoot, allowing the viewers double the art and the ability to truly be transported on a journey from two artists. If you are looking for two amazing artists to dedicate themselves to capturing your day from a wonderfully free-spirited and unique perspective, hire them. I love these women so.