Ali + Julie

13 Ali + Julie Reviews

L
Larah

Married on 09/02/2018

If you’re like me you’ve probably scrolled through their beautiful Instagram feed or visited their website multiple times. You already know how talented they are. For as talented as they are, they are ... Read more equally genuine, friendly (funny!) and welcoming. Not only will they capture your vision but they will make you feel so comfortable, you’ll never know all the art they are creating behind the camera lense. To us, having them as our wedding photographers was the best decision we made. Love you guys!

E
Erica

Married on 10/08/2017

Ali & Julie are true artists. I have had the privilege of working with them over the last few years as a makeup artist and every time is pure joy. First of all--they are the sweetest, most wonderful, ... Read more soulful, smart and cool women. They also make me pee in my pants with laughter every time I see them. They take their craft to heart and pour all of their souls in to each shoot. Their work is emotive, inspiring and wild, but never pretentious. They care as much about capturing the subjects as they do the overall emotion and vibe of the moment. And the best part is although they seemingly tend to share a brain sometimes, they also have two very different perspectives that are given for each shoot, allowing the viewers double the art and the ability to truly be transported on a journey from two artists. If you are looking for two amazing artists to dedicate themselves to capturing your day from a wonderfully free-spirited and unique perspective, hire them. I love these women so.

C
Caroline

Married on 09/30/2017

Ali & Julie are truly amazing artists. They captured our wedding day in the most perfect of ways and we were in love with every single photograph. Their attention to detail, ability to capture raw ... Read more emotion and genuine love is so special. Ali & Julie made us feel so comfortable and despite meeting them mere hours before we got married, we felt like we'd known them our entire lives. I cannot imagine using anyone else to photograph our wedding-- they are the best and we are so happy with how our photos came out.