Ali Lee Artistry

Windermere, Florida · View map

About Ali Lee Artistry

Ali Lee Artistry is a seasoned makeup artist based out of Orlando, Florida. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, Ali has mastered the art of airbrush makeup and bridal beauty. Her passion to transform someone from their everyday look into something timeless is what makes her a perfect choice for your wedding day makeup. Ali also offers hairstyling and extension services.

Ali Lee Artistry offers a variety of wedding day services. By offering on-site makeup and hair services, Ali allows you to relax and prepare for your big day in the comfort of your home or bridal suite. Whether you imagine a flawless airbrushed look or traditional brush application, Ali Lee Artistry is prepared to bring your vision to life. Services include:

• Blowouts

57 Ali Lee Artistry Reviews

F
Fallon Roy

Married on 02/10/2019

Ali made me feel like the most beautiful bride!

Ali was so fun to work with. Not only is she incredibly talented but she is the kindest most down to earth person which makes working together that much better! From the trial to the day of Ali exuded ... Read more such confidence in making me feel beautiful for my big day that I felt so relaxed about it. Brides.. a huge plus! Day of she nailed my make up and her team made all 10 of my bridesmaids exactly as I had envisioned! If you’ve been lucky enough to have the option to work with Ali look no further. She’s your gal

C
Christina

Married on 09/21/2018

Ali was professional, timely, and her artist Laura was incredible. Laura was sweet and felt like family right away! She was kind to me and my bridesmaids. She had me finished on time, made sure I ate, ... Read more ate, and had awesome 90s tunes playing while we got ready. By the end, it was tempting to say "just come to the wedding!" haha. They were awesome and super affordable. My girls hair and makeup looked amazing :)

G
Giovanna

Married on 05/12/2018

She was amazing! I felt so beautiful in my wedding day because of her. The hair was perfect and the makeup exactly like I wanted it but better! Girls loved their hair and makeup too. Read more She was amazing! I felt so beautiful in my wedding day because of her. The hair was perfect and the makeup exactly like I wanted it but better! Girls loved their hair and makeup too.