Ali Lomazzo Beauty

Providence, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Ali Lomazzo Beauty

A luxury wedding hair and makeup service based in Providence, Rhode Island, Ali Lomazzo Beauty strives to pamper brides and their wedding party on their special day. Ali and her team are professionally trained and fully licensed, helping brides create a stunning bridal look that enhances their beautiful characteristics.

Though brides can choose to be pampered at the gorgeous Ali Lomazzo Beauty studio, they can also request to have Ali and her team travel to their preferred location on their wedding day. Through a consultation, brides will discuss their hair and makeup style with Ali and her team. For hair, Ali Lomazzo Beauty specializes in blowouts and formal updos and styling. For makeup, you can request either airbrush or contour makeup, as well as tattoo coverage and fake eyelash application, if needed.

171 Reviews for Ali Lomazzo Beauty

171 Ali Lomazzo Beauty Reviews

K
Featured
Katy

Married on 06/15/2013

Finding Ali was pure chance but I am so thankful I did. I waited too long to book a hair stylist and found myself 6 weeks from the wedding driving 2. 5 hours for a hair trial with Ali. She was very ... Read more sweet and incredibly patient with me. I'm pretty particular about my hair and left without knowing what I was going to do for the wedding but liked Ali so much I booked her right away. Fast forward to the big day and every single one of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous - and different! They each had their own style for what they wanted and each looked amazing. I switched my hair a few times that day and Ali just kept going and kept calm (and kept me calm). I've been in many weddings and its very rare to have all girls happy with their hair, but can honestly say we were all so pleased with our hair and not weighed down with hairspray which was nice- and our hair stayed put all night! Ali was wonderful to work with and I'm so thankful to have found her for our wedding day!

E
Ellen

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Would definitely recommend

Ali Lomazzo's team is truly amazing. I have been in a lot of weddings, but never have I seen a bridal party more happy with their hair and makeup. As the bride, I was worried about looking too ... Read more overdone, but Ariana made me look better than ever before. My hair was done perfectly too - better than any of the photos I showed her. The team is so talented and you can tell they really knew what they were doing. As a side note, all of them were so nice and fun to hang out with the morning of the wedding.

S
Shannon

Married on 06/29/2019

You won’t be disappointed!

Ali Lomazzo Beauty was a pleasure to work with! Ali was always quick to respond to my emails and was patient with any questions I had throughout the process. I used her for both my Boudoir Session and ... Read more and for my wedding day. Both came out great! For our wedding day, her team came and met us at the hotel we were getting ready at which was super convenient! It was nice to just wake up and have hair and makeup come to us so that we could just relax and prepare for the day. The team arrived on time and was really good at keeping us on schedule so that everyone would be done in time to head to the venue. We kept Ariana with us longer than the rest of the team for any touchups that we might need prior to the ceremony. She was great at paying attention to anyone’s hair falling out or if anything needed touched up that we hadn’t noticed yet. She even helped out with my little niece while my sister was getting her hair done and doing pictures. She felt like part of the girls while she was with us! Everyone’s hair and makeup looked amazing and held up all throughout the night, even after all our dancing! Even the next day my hair was still wearable for the ride back home. You will not be disappointed if you use Ali’s team. I will use them again for sure in the future for when I need my hair/makeup done for an event! 😊