Ali Lomazzo Beauty

Providence, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Ali Lomazzo Beauty

A luxury wedding hair and makeup service based in Providence, Rhode Island, Ali Lomazzo Beauty strives to pamper brides and their wedding party on their special day. Ali and her team are professionally trained and fully licensed, helping brides create a stunning bridal look that enhances their beautiful characteristics.

Though brides can choose to be pampered at the gorgeous Ali Lomazzo Beauty studio, they can also request to have Ali and her team travel to their preferred location on their wedding day. Through a consultation, brides will discuss their hair and makeup style with Ali and her team. For hair, Ali Lomazzo Beauty specializes in blowouts and formal updos and styling. For makeup, you can request either airbrush or contour makeup, as well as tattoo coverage and fake eyelash application, if needed.

184 Reviews for Ali Lomazzo Beauty

184 Ali Lomazzo Beauty Reviews

K
Featured
Katy

Married on 06/15/2013

Finding Ali was pure chance but I am so thankful I did. I waited too long to book a hair stylist and found myself 6 weeks from the wedding driving 2. 5 hours for a hair trial with Ali. She was very ... Read more sweet and incredibly patient with me. I'm pretty particular about my hair and left without knowing what I was going to do for the wedding but liked Ali so much I booked her right away. Fast forward to the big day and every single one of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous - and different! They each had their own style for what they wanted and each looked amazing. I switched my hair a few times that day and Ali just kept going and kept calm (and kept me calm). I've been in many weddings and its very rare to have all girls happy with their hair, but can honestly say we were all so pleased with our hair and not weighed down with hairspray which was nice- and our hair stayed put all night! Ali was wonderful to work with and I'm so thankful to have found her for our wedding day!

E
Ellen

Married on 09/14/2019

Would definitely recommend

Ali Lomazzo's team is truly amazing. I have been in a lot of weddings, but never have I seen a bridal party more happy with their hair and makeup. As the bride, I was worried about looking too ... Read more overdone, but Ariana made me look better than ever before. My hair was done perfectly too - better than any of the photos I showed her. The team is so talented and you can tell they really knew what they were doing. As a side note, all of them were so nice and fun to hang out with the morning of the wedding.

Taylor
Taylor

Married on 08/23/2019

Fun, Professional, Punctual, Talented!

The team at Ali Lomazzo Beauty is the best! I had the pleasure of working with Stephanie and Brittni for my hair and makeup for my wedding day and they did an amazing job. From the trial to the day ... Read more of, they listened to exactly what I wanted and brought my vision to life! My mother, mother-in-law and all of my bridesmaids also looked so gorgeous and everyone was so happy with the services that the Ali Lomazzo team provided. They kept the group on schedule, arrived exactly when expected, and were really fun and personable! Book Ali Lomazzo Beauty for your wedding day beauty!!