Alicia Ann Photographers

Middletown, CT · View map

About Alicia Ann Photographers

Alicia Ann Photographers is a fine art medium format film photography studio that specializes in classic, stately New England affairs. Our photography style is clean, classic, and candid, and our images tell the emotional and everlasting story of the start of a legacy of love and commitment.

In addition to providing emotional photography, we also donate 10% of what clients invest in us towards charity in effort to serve the less fortunate.

For more information, visit our website at www.AliciaAnnPhotographers.com or call us at 203-980-7968.

103 Reviews for Alicia Ann Photographers

103 Alicia Ann Photographers Reviews

J.N.
J.N.

Married on 07/06/2019

The experience we had with Alicia Ann photographers was amazing!

Alicia and her team were amazing, I am so happy she was there for our big day! Alicia was so helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process and was always quick to respond to any questions I ... Read more had . She not only took the most amazing pictures of us, of our guest and venue but, helped bustle my wedding dress and sawed a few things on my dress that needed to be fixed! So many of my guest asked if she was my wedding planner, they were shocked to find out that she was actually my photographer. Alicia went above and beyond her job. She calmed my nerves, made me feel beautiful and made sure my husband and I were happy with everything throughout the night. It is very clear that this is not simply a job but her passion and truly enjoys what she does! They did not simply take our pictures but they were apart and involved in our big day! I highly recommend Alicia for any of your photographing needs.

Samantha
Samantha B

Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible Experience with Alicia Ann Photographers

Working with Alicia and her colleague Rob was like a dream, I am so happy we found them. Throughout the process of booking and planning she was responsiveness, considerate, and thorough. We could tell ... Read more from speaking to her how down to earth and easygoing she is. Then she shot both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. She is the loveliest person, so warm and easy to be around, put everyone at ease, and also completely unobtrusive taking mostly a "fly on the wall" approach. She captured lots of wonderful candids of all the special moments while also being really efficient with all the posed photos we had requested--she never made us stand there too long or feel like our smiles got stuck! My husband and I both hate getting our photos taken, but she made us feel so comfortable, our portraits actually ended up being really fun! We felt like models, even though we most certainly are not :) She is so professional and was clearly making informed decisions about getting the best lighting in our shots, for example, but was also totally on board with us for places we wanted to get photos and group shots we spontaneously requested throughout the night. Rob was also fantastic and our groomsmen had a fabulous time with him while getting ready. I cannot say enough good things about Alicia and her team. Not only is it a great experience to work with them, but the end result is absolutely stunning, breathtaking, timeless, and captures one of the happiest moments of your life to cherish forevermore. Book Alicia Ann Photographers now!!!

Brooke
Brooke B

Married on 05/25/2019

Extraordinary!

Alicia and Rob were absolutely amazing! From our engagement session to our wedding day, they made sure that everything ran smoothly and made us feel extremely comfortable through out the entire ... Read more process. Both Alicia and Rob make a great time- they are professional, knowledgable, down-to-earth, and easy to connect with. Alicia was extremely helpful will all around wedding planning and answering last minute questions. She sent out important tips and tricks a long with a survey that was focused on our ideal shots/focus of our day. Alicia Ann Photographers is classic, timeless, and elegant. I would refer this photographer to anyone!