Alicia Ann Photographers

Middletown, CT · View map

About Alicia Ann Photographers

Alicia Ann Photographers is a fine art medium format film photography studio that specializes in classic, stately New England affairs. Our photography style is clean, classic, and candid, and our images tell the emotional and everlasting story of the start of a legacy of love and commitment.

In addition to providing emotional photography, we also donate 10% of what clients invest in us towards charity in effort to serve the less fortunate.

For more information, visit our website at www.AliciaAnnPhotographers.com or call us at 203-980-7968.

101 Reviews for Alicia Ann Photographers

101 Alicia Ann Photographers Reviews

Brooke
Brooke B

Married on 05/25/2019

Extraordinary!

Alicia and Rob were absolutely amazing! From our engagement session to our wedding day, they made sure that everything ran smoothly and made us feel extremely comfortable through out the entire ... Read more process. Both Alicia and Rob make a great time- they are professional, knowledgable, down-to-earth, and easy to connect with. Alicia was extremely helpful will all around wedding planning and answering last minute questions. She sent out important tips and tricks a long with a survey that was focused on our ideal shots/focus of our day. Alicia Ann Photographers is classic, timeless, and elegant. I would refer this photographer to anyone!

Dyana
Dyana Ryba

Married on 05/10/2019

The BEST Choice

Alicia Ann Photographers was the best choice I could have made! Alicia and Rob were absolutely AMAZING with everything they did. Down to earth, professional, and experienced, and overall fun to hang ... Read more out with! They made the whole process comfortable and easy. My fiance was initially dreading the picture taking part of the wedding, but Alicia had everything under control, directed everyone efficiently, and breezed through the shot list that it felt like it went by so fast and we were done in no time... and my fiance had fun! They captured so many great moments and I'm so happy I chose them.

M
Megan

Married on 12/29/2018

Simply amazing ! Rob and Alicia perfected every detail

Can’t wait to spread the name! Photography was both professional and elegant. Read more Can’t wait to spread the name ! Photography was both professional and elegant .