Alicia Petitti Photography

Sterling, MA · View map · Visit website

About Alicia Petitti Photography

Alicia Petitti Photography is a wedding photography company based in Sterling, Massachusetts. Company owner and lead photographer, Alicia, is passionate about capturing all the special moments that make up your wedding day. Alicia loves meeting and getting to know the couples she works with. By understanding them as a couple and sharing in their unique wedding journey, she strives to capture authentic depictions of the joy and love that surrounds them on their special day.

Alicia Petitti Photography describes their photography style as crisp, classic, colorful, candid, and timeless. Using her skills and eye for detail, Alicia aims to create a storybook collection of images that perfectly encapsulates the essence of your celebration. She offers additional hours and a second photographer to suit your needs and to ensure that every precious moment is captured. Alicia Petitti Photography schedules only one event per day so that their full attention is dedicated solely to your event. Your final images can be delivered in a variety of formats. These include:

• Digital files

M
Featured
Meredith

Married on 05/27/2017

Ali was absolutely hands down one of the best people I have ever had the pleasure to work with. I would recommend her as your wedding photographer again and again and again. I first met Ali when she ... Read more was the photographer at my cousin's wedding a few years ago. She was incredibly professional and responsive throughout the entire process of working with my cousin and AMAZING on the day of. As sometimes weddings go, things are bound to go slightly wrong. All of the girls were waiting for the limo to head over to the venue when we got a call that the limo got into an accident. Ali immediately dealt with the problem without even a second thought. Ali put the bride and myself in her car and drove us over to the venue while the rest of the wedding party made their way over using different transportation. What would have been a stressor ended up being easily dealt with thanks to Ali. I knew at that moment that I needed Ali to be my photographer when I got married. A few years later, I got my chance. I cannot stress enough how wonderful Ali was throughout the entire wedding process. She was always incredibly responsive, organized, and ahead of schedule the day of the wedding. She was a joy to work with. She captured absolutely gorgeous pictures throughout the entire day that I love looking back on. We received a sneak peek of about 10 pictures a few days after the wedding. I got married a year ago, and she still checks in to see how my husband and I are doing. Do not look any further. If you are looking for the best photographer, with the best personality, definitely contact Alicia Petitti photography.

K
Katelyn

Married on 10/20/2018

Best Photographer EVER!!!

Alicia is absolutely the BEST wedding photographer! Alicia and her team made our wedding beyond perfect. Alicia is easy to reach, highly professional and completely dedicated to making your wedding ... Read more day easy and the best day of your lives. Our photos and album are stunning. Our family and friends have said they are the best wedding pictures and album they have ever seen!

G
Gina

Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I found Alicia (thank goodness) at my cousins wedding. I was only 19 at the time but I knew when we got married, I had to have Ali as my photographer. From start to finish, Ali has been ... Read more incredible. She is flexible, responsive, kind, thoughtful and knowledgeable. Her photos are elegant, clean, and capture the most unbelievable moments in time. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are so precious to us and we cannot thank Ali enough for being our photographer. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone.