AlimarioPhoto LLC

Wenonah, NJ · View map · Visit website

About AlimarioPhoto LLC

AlimarioPhoto LLC is a photography company located in Wenonah, New Jersey, specializing in weddings and other milestone events. Using a variety of skills and techniques that have been honed after years of practice, the company strives to capture every meaningful moment throughout each couple’s big day. Terence Alimario is the company’s owner and main operator. With a Master’s Degree in Fine Arts and Painting, Terrence's dedicated, artistic, and spontaneous style allows him to create unique images that can be cherished for many years to come.

AlimarioPhoto LLC provides couples with a range of wedding packages and services that can be tailored to best suit their desires and specific requirements. Every service offered by the company is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Their most popular wedding package includes high-resolution images, multiple-location sessions, boudoir sessions, albums, digital files, flush mounts, prints, proofs, and additional hours. Additional photographic items and final format items available include but are not limited to:

• Canvases

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 10/13/2018

The BEST Photographer in the Area: Don't look any further!

We heard about T from two friends who had him as their photographers, and told us that no matter what, he was the best choice we could make. Hands down, I could NOT agree more. We met T at his home to ... Read more to go over our options for books, his style of photography, how he runs his day, etc. etc. We opted out of engagement photos, but the ones he does are amazing. The day of he spent practically the entire day with me. He coordinated an entire plan including travel time to make sure we had plenty of opportunity for every photo possible. He made me feel relaxed and comfortable when shooting (something I am NOT good at!), and really interacted well with my girls and my husband. Our families loved him, and he did an excellent job at the ceremony and reception. Then my pictures came in. Every word you ever hear about T is true...his photos are PHENOMENAL. I got my first sample when I was on my honeymoon and it was breathtaking, and every picture after is the same. To sound cheesy, I have never loved myself or my husband MORE in photos, and I am having SUCH a hard time choosing the one's for our albums. His package is also amazing: we get our photobook, photos for our bridal party, a gorgeous calendar, and rights to all our photos. At the end of the day, I echo my two friends before us: If there is ONE person you book for your wedding, book T. You will NOT be disappointed!

H
Heather Durante

Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

T was amazing! Our photos turned out to be absolutely stunning! There are so many good ones that I can't even decide which one is my favorite. T did a great job capturing every moment of our wedding. ... Read more He was upbeat, professional, and listened to everything we wanted. My favorite thing was that he made me and my bridesmaids laugh constantly which made our pictures turn out fantastic! If you want a great photographer do not hesitate to hire him!

Lauren
Lauren Shipton

Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Photos!

T is a phenomenal photographer! A friend of mine recommended him to me after she used him for her wedding and I definitely was not disappointed with my experience working with him. T was extremely ... Read more organized and created a timeline which was helpful for knowing when certain pictures would be taken throughout the day. He has a relaxed and cheerful personality, which definitely helps ease any anxiety. I felt so comfortable with him and so did my husband and bridal party members! He kept us laughing the entire time and he really captured every magical moment of our wedding day! Our pictures are gorgeous! There were a few poses that I was unsure of, but I knew that I could put my faith in T. Ironically, those poses turned out to be some of my favorite pictures! My husband and I are extremely pleased with our pictures and our family and friends keep raving about them as well! T is very professional and everyone that he encountered on my wedding day truly enjoyed his company! Definitely book T as your photographer! You will not be disappointed!