AlimarioPhoto LLC

Wenonah, NJ · View map · Visit website

About AlimarioPhoto LLC

AlimarioPhoto LLC is a photography company located in Wenonah, New Jersey, specializing in weddings and other milestone events. Using a variety of skills and techniques that have been honed after years of practice, the company strives to capture every meaningful moment throughout each couple’s big day. Terence Alimario is the company’s owner and main operator. With a Master’s Degree in Fine Arts and Painting, Terrence's dedicated, artistic, and spontaneous style allows him to create unique images that can be cherished for many years to come.

AlimarioPhoto LLC provides couples with a range of wedding packages and services that can be tailored to best suit their desires and specific requirements. Every service offered by the company is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Their most popular wedding package includes high-resolution images, multiple-location sessions, boudoir sessions, albums, digital files, flush mounts, prints, proofs, and additional hours. Additional photographic items and final format items available include but are not limited to:

• Canvases

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 10/13/2018

The BEST Photographer in the Area: Don't look any further!

We heard about T from two friends who had him as their photographers, and told us that no matter what, he was the best choice we could make. Hands down, I could NOT agree more. We met T at his home to ... Read more to go over our options for books, his style of photography, how he runs his day, etc. etc. We opted out of engagement photos, but the ones he does are amazing. The day of he spent practically the entire day with me. He coordinated an entire plan including travel time to make sure we had plenty of opportunity for every photo possible. He made me feel relaxed and comfortable when shooting (something I am NOT good at!), and really interacted well with my girls and my husband. Our families loved him, and he did an excellent job at the ceremony and reception. Then my pictures came in. Every word you ever hear about T is true...his photos are PHENOMENAL. I got my first sample when I was on my honeymoon and it was breathtaking, and every picture after is the same. To sound cheesy, I have never loved myself or my husband MORE in photos, and I am having SUCH a hard time choosing the one's for our albums. His package is also amazing: we get our photobook, photos for our bridal party, a gorgeous calendar, and rights to all our photos. At the end of the day, I echo my two friends before us: If there is ONE person you book for your wedding, book T. You will NOT be disappointed!

J
Jaclyn Brutsche

Married on 05/31/2019

Our Perfect Day

I simply cannot say enough kind words about having T as our photographer for our wedding day! We got married on 5/31/19 and had the most PERFECT day! After having our engagement shoot with T, we were ... Read more so confident in his ability to make us feel comfortable, make us laugh, and make us look amazing! During the wedding day, T did an amazing job of providing us with a timeline of the day and keep everyone on track. His easy going and fun personality made it so seamless to gather people when they were needed and make it enjoyable. After receiving our wedding photos, we are absolutely blown away with T’s ability to capture our day frame by frame. Looking through each picture, we don’t just see people smiling and looking beautiful. Each picture captures a memory and brings us back to each moment of our wedding day to relive again and again. We are forever grateful and so glad that we chose T to provide us with these beautiful images that are filled with emotion and memories. He’s simply THE BEST!!!

Dana
Dana Lomax

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing and easy

T was so great on our wedding day. His talent is incredible and you don’t have to worry about how to pose bc he guides you through everything. We couldn’t be happier with our pictures. I still have to ... Read more pick out our wedding album but we will be doing that very soon!!