ALIMO4-U.COM

18 ALIMO4-U.COM Reviews

T
tyler

Married on 04/30/2016

I had been searching and searching and finally was told about ALimo4-U. Com. They were the best priced and in quote included tax and gratuity. I was only going a few miles with my bridesmaids and my ... Read more dress as I was getting dress at venue. They were early and very professional and were very personable. I being the bride was starving after and he picked us and said okay where are we stopping before I drop you off at the hotel. He had no problem going to the 24 hour drive through. I must say the extended SUV was spotless, Looked as if it just came off the lot and had water for us. We were impressed and called the next day and booked for our honeymoon to and from. Was cheaper and less stressful than driving in and paying for airport parking. We had super early 3 am and midnight returns. Our driver was very personable, funny and made sure we had everything before the drive. When he picked us up asked if we needed to stop at the store so we didn't have to get up from honeymoon and go to grocery store to get milk or something. I will be using ALIMO4U anytime I need a ride to airport or night out. Cheaper and more professional than Uber!

D
Deb

Married on 04/08/2016

I used this service for my daughter's prom and was highly satisfied. Edward, the driver contacted me as soon as I booked the limo and was professional, experienced and knowledgeable. He arrived on ... Read more time and was patient with the kids and reassuring that they would arrive to the venue and return home safely. I would definitely recommend this company without hesitation as professional, experienced, and reliable.

J
Ellen

Married on 02/15/2015

We are so glad that we decided to hire A Limo 4 U for our wedding day. Initially, we chose them because Sean was so professional when we started looking for a limo company and ran one of the few ... Read more companies that could provide a limo large enough to accommodate our entire bridal party. Sean also shared that, in the event of bad weather (a likely possibility during a New England winter), he would be able to send Suburbans in lieu of the limos so that no matter what, we would have safe transportation on our wedding day. The blizzard came and the Suburbans were sent, and our drivers, Sean and Eric, were wonderful. Sean got my bridal party and me to the church on time, and he and Eric were able to transport the entire bridal party to our reception at the end of the ceremony. It was so nice to work with a team so well prepared to handle whatever nature threw at us that day. Sean also picked up my husband and me at the end of the reception to drive us to Boston. The value that we got for having an off-season wedding was excellent, and the professionalism and flexibility make recommending A Limo 4 U very easy. Thank you!