Aline Sarkis Beauty

Cranston, RI · View map

About Aline Sarkis Beauty

Aline Sarkis is a professional makeup artist specializing in bridal. She has over 15 years experience, as well as 5 years in NYC in the beauty industry. In fourth grade at career day, Aline choose makeup artist as her profession and applied makeup to a fellow student in a demonstration. A childhood love would become her career.

After 5 years in NYC, where she worked with models, actors, musicians and a prestigious clientele, she returned home to Rhode Island and has quickly become sought after for her flawless work. Having worked for prestigious cosmetic companies such as Laura Mercier, and Shiseido as well as some higher end lines, Aline was trained by some of the industries best including Dick Page, one of the top makeup artists in the world. It's no wonder she is one of the top choices in the New England area.

41 Reviews for Aline Sarkis Beauty

41 Aline Sarkis Beauty Reviews

Amanda
Amanda Frechette

Married on 10/20/2018

Bridal Excellence

Aline collaborated perfectly on timing during the morning of my wedding; so perfectly, that she had additional time to do some last minute lashes for some of my bridesmaids. She executed each person's ... Read more vision flawlessly. My bridal party and I were so happy to have Aline with us to kick off such a special day!

Stephanie
Stephanie Zurek

Married on 09/23/2018

Kind, calm and very talented

I hired Aline to do make-up for me, my mother, and my two bridesmaids on my wedding day. We also had a trial run on the day of my engagement photos. Aline is awesome. She is so kind and friendly and ... Read more listens to what you want. She is very skilled and created an extremely natural look for all of us, which is exactly what we wanted. We all looked and felt our best thanks to Aline. Her calm presence was wonderful to have in the room while we were all getting ready. I highly recommend hiring Aline! You will not regret it.

K
Kerri

Married on 08/11/2018

I got married recently, and Aline did my mom and bridesmaids’ makeup. She did a fantastic job! She was very professional and kept to the schedule so that it was stress free and not rushed at all. She ... Read more was very easy to get along with and talk to. She brought so much makeup with her so that there was so much to choose from to best compliment each person. They were all very pleased with the makeup. She really complimented each person’s features. The makeup lasted all day/night! It also photographed really well. I would highly recommend working with her!