Alisha Hunsaker Photography

Tolleson, AZ · View map

About Alisha Hunsaker Photography

My name is Alisha and I love to take pictures!

I value every moment I spend with my clients capturing their memories.

If you are in the market for a patient, fun and affordable photographer, I'm your gal!

Feel free to message or call me for more information, or if you have any other questions.

I am happy to help you with anything you need!

7 Reviews for Alisha Hunsaker Photography

7 Alisha Hunsaker Photography Reviews

Alison
Alison Tenhulzen

Married on 06/08/2019

A Wonderful Experience!

We had Alisha photograph both our engagement session and our wedding, and all of the photos are so stunning! I am obsessed with them! Alisha was kind enough to travel up to Sedona and follow us around ... Read more around in the summer heat to several different locations, all while being seven months pregnant! She managed to capture all the details of our wedding, from posed shots to candid shots. The colors in her photos are bright and vibrant, but true to life, and she was able to work around the intense desert sun to give us the photos we were hoping for. She also had a very quick turnaround to get our photos to us--one week for engagement photos and two weeks for wedding photos. We loved working with Alisha and are so happy with how she documented our most special day!

D
Dawn

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing photographer

Alisha did an amazing job with our wedding photos. We also did a bride and groom session and every time I look at my photos I want to cry. She was very easy to work with and by the end of the day I ... Read more felt she became my closest friend because she captured some amazing moments. She has an eye for detail and made sure to capture pi tires I wanted. Alisha is well priced and will definitely be using her in the future for other photos I need.

Lakin
Lakin Rupiper

Married on 04/20/2019

Outstanding!

Alisha is not only a 5-star photographer, but a 5-star person! She is professional, punctual, communicates regularly (and rapidly) and most of all is HELPFUL in more ways than her scope of work as a ... Read more photographer. Alisha guided us through our wedding day keeping my husband and I on time for all occasions/moments and captured everything we could want and more! She is very easy to get along with and has excellent communication with all vendors involved in your day/shoot. My husband's first comment to me after the wedding in our Uber was "I don't know what we would have done without Alisha. She literally helped us the entire day and we would have been lost without her!" FACT. We will certainly be requesting Alisha's photography services for many years to come as our family continues to grow!