Alisha Nycole & Co

Easton, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Alisha Nycole & Co

Alisha Nycole & Co is a hair and makeup service in Easton, Pennsylvania. The team of 25 trained hair and makeup artists serve Lehigh Valley, The Main Line, and beyond. They have been in business for 10 years and specialize in bridal beauty. Their makeup is waterproof, transfer resistance, and lasts all day long.

Alisha Nycole & Co offers consultations, group services, men’s grooming, hair, makeup, tanning, and teeth whitening. Their consultants work with you to create any look or style you want. They apply flawless makeup and stunning hair designs that make you look and feel beautiful for your special day. Their services include:

• Blowouts

A
Featured
Ariana

Married on 05/27/2017

Alisha Nycole's team did our hair and makeup and were top notch! I was matron of honor in the wedding, so I'm not aware of what their booking process is like, but I'm told by the bride that Alisha was ... Read more flexible and responsive. The makeup was perfect on each of us and it lasted the entire day (even my lip color stayed through dinner!) The team arrived a half hour early and were very flexible and willing to help in every way. I'm especially impressed because Alisha put individual lashes on all of us in record time and it lasted for days! I was so sad when I had to take off my makeup at the end of the night. Definitely recommend!

J
Jennifer Schiavone

Married on 06/15/2019

Alisha Nycole Studio is the best

The place is absolutely adorable! I love it. Everyone there is so sweet, professional and knowledgeable. My makeup and hair trial (for my upcoming wedding) was PERFECT! The communication with the ... Read more staff was quick and very pleasant! I will definitely be using their team again for upcoming events.

Val
Val

Married on 05/26/2019

Went above and beyond!

I'm admittedly very picky so I was worried that I wouldn't be happy or that I would have a hard time explaining what it was that I wanted. My trial didn't go so great because there was some ... Read more miscommunication as to what my vision was. But on the day of the wedding, the girls both took the time to really listen to what I wanted and everything came out better than I could have imagined! Liz and Lauren were both so amazing. They also did such wonderful work with the girls and spent so much time with my mom. I cannot thank them enough for making us all look and feel so beautiful!