Alison Klima Weddings

Snoqualmie, WA · View map · Visit website

About Alison Klima Weddings

Alison Klima Weddings is a wedding planner located in Snoqualmie, Washington. Owner and planner Alison has a love for taking the countless hours you've spent planning, your overall vision and all the important details to creating a comprehensive plan and schedule to make sure your day runs seamlessly. Let her put her love for coordinating, staying organized and making your day stress-free to use!

Alison Klima Weddings has two packages available for your wedding planning needs: Peace of mind and Day of Coordinator. Their Peace of mind package is perfect for couples looking for help with the final details of creating timelines and sorting out logistics. Their Day of Coordinator package will allow you to be a guest at your own wedding. Hourly rates and customized packages are also available.

3 Reviews for Alison Klima Weddings

3 Alison Klima Weddings Reviews

J
Featured
J

Married on 07/14/2018

Alison is wonderful! She was able to handle a ton of ambiguity and help manage many different vendors plus a fussy venue with a lot of rules. She made the entire process so easy and even helped with a ... Read more a few planning recommendations and tips. Alison is extremely responsive and met with us several times before the big day. I would recommend her to all brides!

P
Patrick

Married on 08/11/2018

Alison was everything we wanted in a Day of Coordinator. She kept everything running smoothly and thought of the last minute things we hadn't thought of. She even graciously stored some leftover ... Read more decorations for us when they wouldn't fit in the car.

K
Kate

Married on 09/30/2017

Alison was such a huge part of our wedding, and it wouldn't have been the same without her! We hired her as a day of coordinator, and her quick thinking, attention to detail, and previous experience ... Read more helped the day run smoothly. She was able to take my plan and bring my vision to life. I also heard great feedback from my vendors, who enjoyed working with her on the day of. I highly recommend Alison!

Alison Klima Weddings FAQ