alison russell makeup,LLC

Colchester, CT · View map

About alison russell makeup,LLC

Alison Russell is a professional freelance makeup artist traveling throughout Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New York. Alison is a Massachusetts Board of Cosmetology licensed esthetician and all makeup services include a skin consultation. Specializing in bridal makeup, Alison creates gorgeous looks for any bride of any race or nationality. Her primary focus is on natural looking makeup that enhances each bride's already beautiful features and looks phenomenal in photographs. Alison is a member of MAC pro and in addition to using MAC, also uses a variety of makeup from several other lines including Benefit, Bobbi Brown, Trish McEvoy and alison russell makeup. Alison also has a wedding hair team that travels. Please inquire on wedding hair and makeup packages.

16 Reviews for alison russell makeup,LLC

16 alison russell makeup,LLC Reviews

L
Lois

Married on 10/07/2012

Alison and Krista were a dream team. After my initial trial run, I knew that I had made the right choice. They are friendly, warm, optimistic, good communicators, and professional. They arrived to our ... Read more house early in the day to get me and my bridesmaids ready. Both Alison and Krista were very attentive to what we wanted and their execution of the "natural look" we had requested exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend them for any brides in the area!

M
Marie

Married on 06/10/2012

Alison (makeup) and Kendra (hair) did an AMAZING job making my bridesmaids and I feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. Not only did everyone look stunning, but Alison and Kendra were incredibly ... Read more incredibly professional, both on the wedding day and in my earlier hair/makeup trials, and they went above and beyond to make sure I looked my best. When I mentioned that my skin was giving me trouble, Alison introduced me to her line of skincare products, and my skin was perfect by the wedding day. I've been using it ever since, and my skn has never felt better! And when I decided that I wanted to try a different hairstyle for my wedding day, Kendra was kind enough to offer me a second hair trial. Then, on the morning of the wedding, they arrived 15 minutes early so that everything would be perfect and ready when my bridesmaids arrived. To top it all off, they were both tons of fun to be around and helped keep things light as we all got ready for the day. Basically, Alison and Kendra were awesome from the moment I met them!!! I would HIGHLY recommend them to other brides. Thanks so much, Alison and Kendra!

D
Danielle

Married on 03/10/2012

Alison was very flexible, helpful and quick to respond with answers to any of the questions I had about preparing for my makeup on my big day. She was very thorough in my makeup trial which really ... Read more helped me envision what my makeup would look on the day of my wedding. The best part about the makeup was it looked very natural without looking overdone. Subtle touches really helped my facial features stand out. Alison was very professional, on time, and very friendly!