Bella Sposa

Washington, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Bella Sposa

Bella Sposa Bridal, Prom & Tux (formerly Alison's Bridal) is a bridal and formal attire boutique based in Washington, Pennsylvania. For the past 45 years, this special occasion shop has been providing entire wedding parties with a large selection of gowns and tuxedos. New owners Lori Hajdu and Kevin Finney look forward to assisting you as you browse through their wedding attire and accessories.

Bella Sposa features top designers including Morilee by Madeline Gardner, Sophia Tolli, Martin Thornburg, and Moonlight Bridal. While there is a large selection of wedding dresses are choose from, we also have a lovely selection of mother of the bride or groom dresses, bridesmaids dresses and flower girl dresses to complete your wedding party. Our shop offers custom alterations to make every dress fit perfectly. The men in your wedding party will have a variety of tuxedos, suits, and accessories to choose from. We also also offer free pressing and free layaway. The wedding party can also accessorize with the following:

• Veils
  • Bridal belts & sashes
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Shoes

At Bella Sposa we make every bride feel special and provide a relaxed and fun environment to help you find the dress of your dreams for the day of your dreams. Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding day!

6 Reviews for Bella Sposa

6 Bella Sposa Reviews

E
Elizabeth Henrich

Married on 10/20/2018

"The" dress, is here

Lori helped me find the most beautiful dress in the world. Although they only have a small selection in the store they have great variety. If you are looking for personalized service and a dress that ... Read more was meant for you, I would highly recommend Alison's Bridal.

E
elizabeth

Married on 08/28/2015

I had a wonderful experience working with Alison for my wedding gown. I had been to a few dress shops in the Pittsburgh area and hadn't found the right dress. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, ... Read more but wasn't finding the right dress. Alison found the perfect dress for me and it is clear she has a lot of expertise and experience. I was married out of state so I traveled back to Pittsburgh for the multiple appointments and fittings, etc. Alison went above and beyond to accommodate the appointments - even staying open late one night due to an emergency that came up. Anna May did a great job with alterations and was very patient throughout the process! I highly recommend Alison's Bridal shop.

User2051810

2+ years ago

After visiting a few different wedding dress shops and then visiting Allison's Bridal, my search was over. I loved the personal attention that was given to me. Allison is a fantastic woman, who is ... Read more honest and genuine and helpful. She has been in the business for a long time, and it's obvious why...she knows what's important and how to relate.