Alissa Walker Makeup

Richland, MI · View map · Visit website

About Alissa Walker Makeup

Alissa Walker Makeup, based out of Kalamazoo Michigan, provides on-site wedding makeup service throughout the Mid-West as well as Microblading. Alissa has been helping her clients feel beautiful and confident on their wedding day for over seven years. She strives to provide a flawless finish for each bride while highlighting their natural beauty. Alissa is passionate about her work and loves being able to be a part of such a special day for her clients.

Alissa Walker Makeup invites you to contact her to arrange a consultation and makeup trial. Alissa and her team are available to come to your home, hotel, or venue to perform on-site makeup services for you and your bridal party. Services include traditional, contour, and airbrush makeup application as well as fake lashes and tattoo coverage.

Other Services

In addition to wedding makeup services, Alissa Walker Makeup offers eyebrow microblading and makeup lessons.

53 Reviews for Alissa Walker Makeup

53 Alissa Walker Makeup Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 08/05/2017

Alissa is absolutely amazing! She not only made me look flawless on my wedding day but she made me feel so relaxed and calm. I was so emotional the day of and she talked me through it. She is much ... Read more more than just a make up artist. She is a wonderful person to have with you on one for your most important days. Thank you, Alissa for being with me on my special day and making me feel and look beautiful. ❤️

H
Henna Asher

Getting married on 12/31/2019

Wedding Makeup

Alissa did my makeup for my 2 day wedding. She had the cutest studio and she did an amazing job. I showed her pictures of what looks I wanted and she replicated the photos exact! She will be my go to ... Read more for any makeup related events. She is a GEM!!

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 06/08/2019

Love, love, love

Alissa was absolutely amazing! She was responsive, able to get my trial in on a weekend (I’m from out of town), and was super accommodating and flexible when there were some last minute changes to my ... Read more bridesmaid line up. After my trial we decided to go a bit of a different direction and she absolutely nailed it for the day of, I loved the way I looked and my maids also had such stunning looks too. One of my girls said it was her favorite make up look for a wedding to date. The assistant she brought with her to help (I can’t remember her name - so sorry!) was also amazing. I’d highly recommend Alissa to any other bride in need of beauty services!