ALIVE Photo Studio

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About ALIVE Photo Studio

ALIVE Photo Studio is a charming, professional wedding photography company based in Cancun, Mexico. We specialize in providing high-quality, VIP customer service, while also delivering creative and outstanding wedding memories (PHOTO + VIDEO), to go beyond your expectations.

ALIVE Photo Studio offers a wide range of photography services and packages for couples to choose from. Our experienced team offers their professional photography services for weddings, engagements, wedding portraits, and trash the dress shoots. You will get high-resolution digital files that will allow you to choose, print and share your memories in the way and format you want.

45 Reviews for ALIVE Photo Studio

45 ALIVE Photo Studio Reviews

C
Featured
Catherine

Married on 04/28/2017

Nestor and Marian are just as amazing people as the AMAZING work they produce! They are seriously both incredible, so warm and friendly, and are just wonderful to work with! But their work truly ... Read more speaks for itself and you can see all the passion and emotion in each picture!!! I searched for weeks for a wedding photographer in the Cancun area and when I finally found Alive Photo Studio I was blown away. Right from the very beginning Marian was always there to help and answer all my questions. She was so QUICK to respond, extremely HELPFUL, and made me feel like I was her only customer. Planning a destination wedding can be difficult but Marian made it so easy! And Nestor is just as AWESOME! Once we meet him, we just knew we were in good hands. He is like a ninja! The day of the wedding I sometimes forgot he was even there because he was so discrete and he was able to capture the most precious moments from our wedding day. And if that’s not enough we got our pictures all back in just a 3 weeks and our photos were just UNBELIEVABLE!! Seriously they looked like straight out of a magazine cover! I mean just BREATHTAKING and AMAZING!! I couldn’t be happier and I highly recommend Alive Photo Studios!!

Y
Yelena

Married on 05/12/2019

Amazing work and reasonable price!

Nestor and his assistant were phenomenal! They captured our wedding day perfectly. We could tell that Nestor had real passion for photography, and he did his best to capture every single moment and to ... Read more make us happy. We were thrilled with the end result and would highly recommend Alive Photo Studio to capture your special moment!

Veronica
Veronica

Married on 08/18/2018

Best Photographers in Cancun/Riviera Maya!

We hired ALIVE for our wedding at NOW Sapphire Riviera Cancun, and we know we couldn't have gotten a better Photographer for our Wedding! They were very reasonably priced, and our package gave us so ... Read more much! We would highly recommend getting the 2x photographer/videographer option- it's worth every penny. The photographers were very professional & passionate about their work and make your wedding feel like the most important event of the year. They had very creative shots that captured the love and beauty of our wedding. Before the wedding we had pre-wedding meeting to discuss what to expect and also they wanted to know what were were looking to make sure they captured our vision, just through their lenses (and they delivered because the pictures just blew us away!) We threw a few last minute curveballs at them, and they came through, and without any bumps or problems. I knew we were in good hands. They were also very communicative and I never had to worry or guess on if the work was going to get done. Though our wedding seemed to be over in the blink of an eye, I have the beautiful photographs & video to remember every important detail! Save yourself a lot of stress, Chose ALIVE Photography for your event, you will NOT be disappointed!