All About Invitations

3 All About Invitations Reviews

L
Leigh

Married on 08/01/2009

I got the cutest black and magenta pocket invitation here. It matches my wedding colors and is the best wedding invitation I've ever seen (maybe I'm partial since it's mine) :) Pocket invitations are ... Read more are more pricy than others but to me it was worth every penny. I had a great experience.

S
Samantha

Married on 04/19/2008

I absolutely loved the service and quality of the invitations and other products that I received from All About Invitations and WeddingInvitation4u. Com I had a large wedding and needed 300 ... Read more invitations. I met with Melissa over at All About Invitaitons and realized that I could actually save time looking for favors and gifts for my bridesmaids & groomsmen and get it all from them. I got these really cool modern invitations that matched the colors of my wedding (black, white, & red). I got flasks for the groomsmen engraved with their initials and business card holders for the girls that had a pretty butterfly on them and were engraved with their initials. I got favor boxes engraved with my initials as well as champagne flutes (bride & groom flutes with our names and wedding date engraved) and cake and knife server set (also engraved with our wedding date and names). I highly recommend All About Invitations and Weddinginvitation4u.com. I think the discount is more for ordering online, but I personally liked the personal service and attention I received.

K
kristy

Married on 03/21/2007

Great invitations! I ordered my wedding invitations from Wedding Invitation 4 U and I was very pleased with my invitations and the service! We had a destination wedding and I wanted beach invitations ... Read more and they had a lot of cute ones to choose from (I found more on this site that I liked that any other web sites). The invitations were perfect and affordable! I would definitely use this site again and recommend it to others for all types invitations and favors.

All About Invitations FAQ