All About That Face

Gilbert, AZ · View map

About All About That Face

All About That Face is a makeup and beauty service based in Gilbert, Arizona that can create any look from natural to dramatic. They help clients achieve a healthy glowing complexion and can also glam them up for any special occasion.

Experience

Melanie Foster has been a licensed esthetician for over seven years, graduating from the International Academy of Hair Design & Aesthetics in 2010. She has continued her education from SWINA, Skin Script, Xtreme Lashes and the International Dermal Institute, and is now a certified Dermalogica Expert as well. She has a passion for creativity due to her fine arts background, which includes drawing, painting and sculpture experience that helped her excel as a professional makeup artist.

All About That Face specializes in facials, chemical peels, derma-planing, makeup and lash extensions. They listen to their clients’ visions and offer input to achieve their personal style, using products such as Skin Script, a unique skincare line that cleans and nourishes the skin, and Xtreme Lashes, which was developed to mimic natural lashes. Melanie offers the following services:

• Facials

16 All About That Face Reviews

D
Denise

Married on 10/19/2018

I loved my facial with Melanie. My skin felt so wonderful afterwards. I felt so pampered and relaxed. Melanie is a true professional and it shows in her work! Read more I loved my facial with Melanie. My skin felt so wonderful afterwards. I felt so pampered and relaxed. Melanie is a true professional and it shows in her work!

M
Mandy

Married on 07/28/2018

Mel is amazing. Not only is she a expert at what she does, but her calming demeanor makes you feel comfortable and relaxed the entire appointment. I always come out feeling (and looking) my best. Read more Mel is amazing. Not only is she a expert at what she does, but her calming demeanor makes you feel comfortable and relaxed the entire appointment. I always come out feeling (and looking) my best.

R
Renee

Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely love Melanie! I had my eyelashes done twice so far. They lasted a really long time and i has so many compliments on them. Melanie is fun and very professional! I loved how comfortable she ... Read more made the experience. I am looking forward to booking with her again and trying some of her skincare services.