All About the Gown by Judy

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About All About the Gown by Judy

At All About the Gown, we pride ourselves in excellent customer service, and making sure that each person who comes through our door is treated like family. With an inviting environment full of love and laughter, we provide a place where brides and their bridal party can shop under one roof. We believe your wedding day is the most important day of your life, and we want to make wedding dress shopping a special experience you will smile upon forever.

The boutique is located in the beautiful resort city of Lake Geneva, on the second story of a classic Lake Geneva building on Main Street. With over 3,000 square feet of space, we feature wedding gowns, mothers dresses, bridesmaids, tuxedos, accessories and more!

39 Reviews for All About the Gown by Judy

39 All About the Gown by Judy Reviews

P
Featured
Paige Booth

Getting married on 05/24/2020

Beautiful boutique where you really get your "Say yes to dress" experience!

Loved, loved loved All About the Gown by Judy! It really felt like what you see on Say Yes To The Dress on TLC! We got our own private room that fit the 8 people that I brought with me and ... Read more mimosas were provided and the staff was great! Really helpful and really good at learning and bringing dresses that you would like. Found my dress after trying on 6 dresses!!! I would definitely recommend going here!

Jasmyn
Jasmyn

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Friendly & Warm Atmosphere.

Their gowns are beautiful and there's a gown for every bride. I immediately made an appointment when I easily found "the one" at a Bridal Show. All About the Gown has a friendly and warm atmosphere. ... Read more Judy and her team were an extension of family, which made the appointment run smoothly and the experience very enjoyable. They're very knowledgeable and provided answers to all of my questions, even questions I forgot to ask. I will always recommend All About the Gown for your wedding needs.

Barbara
Barbara Stier

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful Experience

Everyone is so friendly and helpful! They definitely make sure you have the best time possible and truly care about making sure you leave happy 😊 Read more Everyone is so friendly and helpful! They definitely make sure you have the best time possible and truly care about making sure you leave happy 😊