All About the Gown by Judy

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About All About the Gown by Judy

At All About the Gown, we pride ourselves in excellent customer service, and making sure that each person who comes through our door is treated like family. With an inviting environment full of love and laughter, we provide a place where brides and their bridal party can shop under one roof. We believe your wedding day is the most important day of your life, and we want to make wedding dress shopping a special experience you will smile upon forever.

The boutique is located in the beautiful resort city of Lake Geneva, on the second story of a classic Lake Geneva building on Main Street. With over 3,000 square feet of space, we feature wedding gowns, mothers dresses, bridesmaids, tuxedos, accessories and more!

51 Reviews for All About the Gown by Judy

51 All About the Gown by Judy Reviews

Emily
Featured
Emily Schaid

Getting married on 07/11/2020

Everything I hoped for!

Dress shopping is so stressful! Between feeling unsure what to expect, wanting to look perfect for your wedding day, and waffling with how much is too much to spend, it's a lot of pressure. Do ... Read more yourself a favor and visit Judy and Stefany from All About the Gown. From the moment I reached out, all of my anxieties were immediately erased. During my appointment, I truly felt like Stefany was an extension of my family and friends who came with to support. After trying on a handful that I had picked out, she sneakily slipped one into the room that she knew I would like and, just like that, I have my dream dress. I literally did not want to take it off. In addition to being overly satisfied with the experience, the dress, and the veil, it all came in under my budget. I cannot possibly thank them enough for giving me that once-in-a-lifetime memory and helping me find my perfect wedding dress.

Courtney
Courtney Henken

Getting married on 06/19/2021

Truly the best experience

All about the gown truly encompasses the perfect experience when it comes to buying your wedding gown. I felt so comfortable telling the girls what I did and did not like. Just by telling the things ... Read more that I did and did not like, they were able to bring me the best dresses that worked for me. I never once felt as if I was being pushed to purchase a gown. I found my perfect dress here and cried like a complete baby and everyone else did with me as well. I would recommend this place to any bride to be. I wish I could rate above and beyond because that’s how they manage their bridal salon. They go above and beyond.

Jasmyn
Jasmyn

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Friendly & Warm Atmosphere.

Their gowns are beautiful and there's a gown for every bride. I immediately made an appointment when I easily found "the one" at a Bridal Show. All About the Gown has a friendly and warm atmosphere. ... Read more Judy and her team were an extension of family, which made the appointment run smoothly and the experience very enjoyable. They're very knowledgeable and provided answers to all of my questions, even questions I forgot to ask. I will always recommend All About the Gown for your wedding needs.