All About the Music Professional DJ Service

Reno, NV · View map

About All About the Music Professional DJ Service

My name is KC Bouchard and I am the owner & operator of All About the Music Professional DJ Service. I am located in Reno, NV, but spin tunes throughout Nevada & California.

I have been deejaying weddings since 1988. In that time I have done over 750 receptions and hundreds of other parties and corporate events. You want someone who is experienced setting the tone for your reception, not someone who is just showing up for a gig. I take a genuine interest in you and your guests- in my mind it is an honor to be participating in your big day and I take the responsibility seriously.

I will, at no extra charge, meet with you prior to the event and help you plan out your reception's events and music. I can give you ideas you might not have considered and tailor your music mix towards the tastes of you and your guests. Then, on the big day, I'll act not only as DJ and MC but also as your reception coordinator, making sure everything goes smoothly with the photographer, the caterer, your guests & yourselves so that you can just relax and enjoy the reception without having to worry about the details or schedule.

I bring a fully digital setup to the gig with thousands of songs. I can play songs off your iPods/iPhones as well, and download music that I don't have and have it playing in under a minute. If you need ceremony music I can help you choose the right song and play it as you walk down the aisle, and mic the officiant and anyone else reading or singing during the nuptials.

I am never late. I am at the gig at least an hour before I am scheduled to play. I don't schedule other events that day and won't subcontract you with a flunkie DJ- if you hire me you get me. I don't charge for set-up, I don't take breaks and I dress in appropriate attire.

Finally, my style is reflected in my business' name: All About the Music. I am not a wannabe radio DJ, interested only in hearing my own voice after and during each song. I believe that a good DJ can fill the dancefloor with the music he/she plays, without having to resort to gimmicks or games. Not that I won't be on the mic here and there, making announcements, keeping the events flowing, and enjoying the party with the guests, but I realize that the bride and groom are the stars of the reception and my job is to add to the atmosphere, not to take it over. A bad DJ can ruin a party quicker than any other wedding professional you hire, but a great DJ can take the party to that next level where people will be talking about it for months and years to come. I'd be honored to be a part of your special day and to help you make it the event of your dreams.

Thanks for your consideration and congratulations!

KC
All About the Music Professional DJ Service

19 Reviews for All About the Music Professional DJ Service

19 All About the Music Professional DJ Service Reviews

E
Erin

Married on 05/19/2018

Hands down BEST DJ ever! So personable and professional. He always checked to make sure things were perfect. He truly knows his stuff! Highly recommend! Read more Hands down BEST DJ ever! So personable and professional. He always checked to make sure things were perfect. He truly knows his stuff! Highly recommend!

G
gina

Married on 11/12/2017

KC is seriously the best in the business. He made our wedding so much fun and really helped to keep us on a timely schedule. He was attentive to detail and really expressed who we were through the ... Read more music and his creative touch. He even went out and found our songs which are not all that popular! As the evening went on he really hosting the most epic dance party out there. It was a night that we will never forget! Thank you KC...we wish we could do it all over again! You are awesome!

J
Jillian

Married on 10/14/2017

Very professional and great at what he does! KC did an awesome job at helping progress the entire wedding along as it should and was great with suggestions! He also had everyone up and dancing in no ... Read more time and played the perfect mixture of songs! Overall the best dj!!'