All About You Celebrations, LLC

Shelbyville, KY · View map

About All About You Celebrations, LLC

Just because you don't have a lot of money, doesn't mean you don't deserve the best. It's "all about you" and your day of celebration. Paying attention to the details with complete event coordination, I will personalize your event and it can be done frugally starting with a free consultation. We offer 15 years of experience with Day-Of Cooridnation to Full Service Planning and Coordination. I can save you time and money!

20 Reviews for All About You Celebrations, LLC

20 All About You Celebrations, LLC Reviews

Ashley
Ashley Lauren Pitts

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Loved working with AAYC as another Vendor!

I'm a wedding photographer and I recently worked with Lauri from All About You Celebrations. She did an awesome job making sure there was enough time in the timeline for photography. She also did an ... Read more amazing job setting up the decor and keeping things organized.

C
Cassandra

Married on 05/18/2019

The best wedding decision we made!

My wedding went off without a hitch, all thanks to Lauri who was an absolute dream to work with! She paid attention to all of the little details, kept my stress levels low and had amazing resources ... Read more (like the vintage car we made our exit in!). She made my husband and I feel so at ease and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it, on top of juggling all of our vendors and day-of timeline. I couldn't be more grateful for her hard work and positive attitude to help make our day everything we dreamed of and more!

Amber
Amber

Married on 09/03/2017

Katie was wonderful to work with as our day of coordinator. Our venue, unfortunately was 5 hours away from home, but Katie was willing to meet with us halfway to ease the traveling. Not only that, but ... Read more but she was easy to keep in contact with, either by phone or email. But that moment that out shines the rest was the actually wedding day. There was a hiccup with our food options and she was able to get an extension on our time and have the venue pay for the DJ to stay longer. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a day of coordinator.