All About You Entertainment

Mentor, Ohio · View map

About All About You Entertainment

Welcome to All About You Entertainment,

More Benefits than you can throw a bouquet at! AAYE has been chosen as Wedding Wire's 2016 and 2019 Brides Choice Award, not to mention, we are a Cleveland Better Business Bureau A+ Accredited Company!! You will always know you can trust All About You Entertainment!! Unlike some other DJ companies, we guarantee that you will meet the DJ that will be at your event!! Your big day should be, and WILL BE "All About You"! We will never advertise for our company, or any affiliates at your event! Here at AAYE, we offer high quality, superior entertainment, at the best possible price!! We know how important this day is for you, and how much it means to you that it is conducted the way you want it!! As Martha Stewart says, “The music and entertainment you select for your wedding or party is responsible for 80% of the events success and the memories you will have for the rest of your life." AAYE will keep track of all your wedding planning progress, as you will be able to access your account online (365 Days a year, 7 Days a week) to plan every detail of your wedding DJ from request list to time of events!!

All About You Entertainment is accredited by the Cleveland BBB for many reasons. The first reason is Trust! We do not offer packages; instead, our prices are custom tailored to meet your every needs!! We offer Dance floor Lighting, Up-Lighting, Ceremony Sound, Gobo Light, Love Story Reflections Video, and more!! We put the spotlight on you, which is where it belongs. We want to make your event all about YOU – so that you can take credit for hiring the best in the business. Your guests will certainly appreciate the level of entertainment and the wide range of music and services provided. As part of Ohio's Premier Wedding Collection we can also offer discount to other Wedding Professionals in the area like; Photo-Booths, Limos, Flowers, Catering and more!! Remember when you are looking for a Disc Jockey Service for your event, don't sacrifice quality for quantity. Just because it seems like a good deal, doesn't always mean it is. We at AAYE, encourage every potential client to do their research and compare DJ's. We do everything within our power, to give you the most value for your money.

Thank you for your time and consideration, For more information, to plan a FREE consultation, or request a quote, please contact any of our representatives at (440) 399 - 3007, EMAIL US, or visit us online at www.AAYEOhio.com
Thank you once again for considering All About You Entertainment, and we look forward to entertaining you!

20 Reviews for All About You Entertainment

20 All About You Entertainment Reviews

T
Taylor

Married on 09/15/2018

Brandon was the DJ for my wedding and he was awesome! Made sure everything went smoothly, very friendly, and knows what he is doing! Everyone at my wedding loved him! Read more Brandon was the DJ for my wedding and he was awesome! Made sure everything went smoothly, very friendly, and knows what he is doing! Everyone at my wedding loved him!

R
Rebecca

Married on 09/02/2018

Patrick, (DJ Mayhem), was hands down the BEST decision my husband and I made for our wedding day, music was perfect, the vibe was incredible, he knew how to keep the people on the dance floor and ... Read more having fun! The company name is all about you entertainment and that’s exactly what happened, he made sure the groom and I ate (I know, right) he checked on us personally through the night and brought my water with out being asked. If I could give a higher review than 5 stars I would in a heartbeat. My advice to couples looking for a d.j. Is to hire these guys, and have them do everything! ceremony and reception, trust me it’s worth every penny spent! 10/10 would recommend to anyone! Thank you Patrick from the bottom of our hearts! -The Minadeo’s

K
Kassi

Married on 06/23/2018

Brandon Stray was PHENOMENAL to work with! He walked us through the whole night every step of the way. The music choices were great and our dance floor was packed the whole night! After our wedding, ... Read more we had several compliments on how smooth the night went and how awesome the DJ was. I would highly recommend All About You Entertainment to anyone having a big event!