All About You Entertainment

Savannah, GA · View map · Visit website

About All About You Entertainment

All About You Entertainment is a FUN wedding DJ company based in Savannah, Georgia. Get ready to have an amazing time at the wedding reception! All About You Entertainment will have guests dancing, laughing, and singing at the top of their lungs with your friends and family!

Experience

With decades of experience this company really is All About You! The company's DJs have a passion for music and making people dance. With experience in radio and television they offer first class entertainment for each event to help make wonderful lasting memories. With over 30 years of experience servicing Savannah and Hilton Head regions, All About You Entertainment is a clear choice.

All About You Entertainment brings the FUN. The company offers a variety of musical genres to suit the preferences of all age groups. Every wedding reception will be tailored to each couple. The company also offers wedding planning services to ensure flawless execution of events. Its services include:

• DJ

K
Featured
Kathleen

Married on 04/06/2018

We cannot say enough great things about Jeff and Cindy! We had never even been to Savannah before when we decided to do a destination wedding there. We made our first trip to Savannah about 9 months ... Read more before the wedding and got to meet with Jeff and Cindy. They were so kind and helpful and gave us great tips about planning our wedding. Even though Cindy was technically my "day-of" or "month-of" planner, I knew I could text her throughout the planning process for advice. She was always so quick to respond and helped me in so many ways! The week of the wedding we even had a little best man suit crisis! I was franctically texting Cindy and she came to my rescue and helped calm me down. She really made the week of the wedding such a breeze. I didn't have to worry about anything. She was there to organize and set up the reception venue and everything turned out amazing!!!! We were lucky enough to have Jeff as our DJ and boy did he not disappoint! Our reception was a blast. I never left the dance floor once because we were having so much fun! We gave some suggestions on songs but he filled in the rest and it was so perfect. We really feel like we had the dream team with Jeff and Cindy! Our wedding day was truly the best day of our lives and we definitely have Jeff and Cindy to thank for that!

Rachael
Rachael

Married on 06/15/2019

Best DJ in town!

All About You Entertainments was a wonderful addition to my wedding day! We were fortunate to have Jeff and Cindy there for our big day. They were both so friendly and our guests loved them! The DJ, ... Read more Jeff, got the crowd going – I kid you not when I say the dance floor was full the ENTIRE night! They were able to put my monogram on the wall and set up the cutest photo booth. My guests were able to email copied of high-quality photos to themselves and to our surprise, they printed out each photo strip into a guestbook and gave it to us which we will cherish (an laugh at) for many years to come. Thank you All About You team!!

E
Elise

Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ experience!

My husband and I got married on June 8th and had James as our DJ. He was phenomenal and did such a great job getting both of our families and friends on the dance floor. We really could not have asked ... Read more for a better experience. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day perfect!