All About You Events

Newport Beach, California · View map · Visit website

About All About You Events

All About You Events is an experienced wedding planner located in La Joya, California. Owner Nicole Hickey has over 20 years under her belt as a successful event planner. She is very familiar with the area and beautiful the venues that are available, having lived and worked there for years. Her reputation will give you connections to some of the best vendors. With her strong organizational skills and attention to detail, she will make planning your perfect wedding a stress-free experience.

All About You Events provides four packages for couples to choose from: Full, Day Of Coordination, Concierge and Bridal Personal. Packages are based on whether you are looking for partial or full wedding planning. Whatever your needs, there is a package that will suit them. Services available include the following:

• Guest list

D
Featured
Desiree

Married on 06/13/2015

Where do we begin to write about Nicole Hickey and her wonderful team to get the message across that she is wonderful and was the MVP of putting together my husband's surprise 40th birthday party? ... Read more Right from the start, Nicole was there for me , guiding me through everything from hiring a DJ, to getting a venue in place, to ordering belly dancers and ordering food which was fantastic. She goes above and beyond your expectations of everything you need, and never comes to you with a problem without a solution. She was very respectful of our budget and made everything about my husband's special day. From the moment of surprise to the late hours of the night she was there to make sure everything went smooth. The music was outstanding. Kept the party going all night. The food was delicious and catered. The drinks were flowing through the night. The belly dancers were an absolute hit. Everyone was talking about this party as "epic". You can definitely tell that Nicole has done this a few times! Nicole has ideas and suggestions I would've never thought about on my own, all I had to do was ask. We owe so much to Nicole and the All About You Events staff for our party being perfect. They worked so hard and well into the night and took every bit of stress off of us. She will be the best decision you will make for your party or any event you have. We can't thank and recommend her enough for making this party as perfect as it was!

K
Kim A

Married on 01/27/2019

Exceptional Experience

Highly recommended using All About Events. Nicole made my event seamless from start to finish. Her creativity, eye for perfection and calm demeanor made an everlasting impression on many people.I ... Read more have found my event coordinator and will be using Nicole for any future events!

Jessica
Jessica Millard

Married on 01/26/2019

Nothing short of spectacular

Nicole was absolutely amazing throughout this entire process. She had all the best referrals and her compassion for making this day absolutely perfect was evident from day one. She assured me that ... Read more everything would be perfect and it was hands down. I could not imagine going through this very important milestone without her. She’s the best!